• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Now Iceborne's more 19 monsters, When's Zinogre?

User Info: janejp

janejp
4 weeks ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecvSWvbeqtI

1. Narga
2. Snow fish
3. Deer dino
4. Singing Legia
5. Tiger-Trex
6. Dragon-power Odo
7. Thunder dino
8. Viper Tobi
9. Sleep black bat
10. Water Pukei
11. Blade-tail dino
12. Acid blade-tail
13. White saber tooth
14. Slime-bomb dino
15. Purple bastard bird
16. New water elder dragon
17. Ice queen elder dragon
18. Everwyrm - final boss??
19. Ruiner Nergi - strongest monster in game so far???

Now almost 20 monsters add on Iceborne and I heard rumor about variant of Narga , Tigrex and Barioth and there're high possibility for variene of Deviljho and Baze , so we'd have around 24 more monsters add on Iceborne at lunching and may more come post lunch.

However if no Zinogre ,this game'd not complete for me.
I want to fight Alatreon ,Fatalis and other epic monsters in Iceborne too.

User Info: definitiondeny

definitiondeny
4 weeks ago#2
never ever
heaven's net is wide
but lets nothing through

User Info: Tyranidomega

Tyranidomega
4 weeks ago#3
I'm probably one of the few that's still confident that Zinogre is in, and won't jump down Capcom's throat for not revealing him yet. If he's not in though I'll eat my words here, but at least Zin's always had a high chance, and if he's not in base then there's the post-launch updates at least. Zinogre is extremely popular, so one way or another I think Capcom is going to try and put him in the game.
FC: 1693-0953-3350.

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver
4 weeks ago#4
MH1: Rathalos and many others
MHG: Azure Rathalos and several others
MH Portable: Yian Garuga
MH2: Kush and others
MHP2: Tigrex
MHP2G: Nargacuga
MHTri: Barioth, among others
MH3G: Brachy
MH4: Oroshi Kirin?
MH4G: Raging Brachydios?
MHGen: Glavenus

Without Zinogre, we won't have any representation from Portable 3rd, the highest-selling game in the franchise in Japan, and that would be a MISTAKE. The only other reasonable option is Duramboros, but I think his helicopter schtick makes him... invalid for this game.
Also we won't have GenUlt representation, but that only introduced Valstrax, Ahtal-Ka, Rustrazor Ceanataur, Boltreaver Astalos, Soulseer Mizutsune, Nightcloak Malfestio, Bloodbath Diablos, and Elderfrost Gammoth. All of whom are NOT happening. Although they did already say in an interview to view Glavenus as "representative of Generations and Generations Ultimate", so I'll just count Glavenus again.
Mixer of Mega Dash Juices, slayer of giant monsters.
Self-proclaimed leader of the Tri Hards. http://tinyurl.com/y8s94446

User Info: Highlen

Highlen
4 weeks ago#5
'Purple bastard bird" lol

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
4 weeks ago#6
Fatalis was part of the original leaks for MHW if I remember right, and those leaks were pretty much correct all the way through.

I'm sure Fatalis will appear in the future of Iceborne at some point.
Who the f*** is chunkyshtew?
-Endgame, 2019

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver
4 weeks ago#7
TEzeon431 posted...
Fatalis was part of the original leaks for MHW if I remember right, and those leaks were pretty much correct all the way through.

I'm sure Fatalis will appear in the future of Iceborne at some point.

Fatalis was never part of any substantiated leaks. Alatreon and Oroshi Kirin were in the leak list which even leaked things like Kulve (as "Treasure Dragon").
Mixer of Mega Dash Juices, slayer of giant monsters.
Self-proclaimed leader of the Tri Hards. http://tinyurl.com/y8s94446

User Info: janejp

janejp
4 weeks ago#8
Look like the 20th monster'll be Zinogre according to this news, hope it real.

https://gematsu.com/2019/08/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-expansion-huntable-zinogre-potentially-leaked-by-jasrac-registrations

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
4 weeks ago#9
It's real. I've seen (and posted the link elsewhere) the info on the official JASRAC site, so nothing is being faked.

The needle is now 99% on him being in. We're just waiting for the confirmation, but with all the other pointers and then this, incredibly unlikely Zin isn't in now.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: Gvn

Gvn
4 weeks ago#10
I always murder them monsters post lunch
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Now Iceborne's more 19 monsters, When's Zinogre?
  • Topic Archived