• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Kulve Taroth Tips and Etiquette

User Info: twotonez

twotonez
2 months ago#61
Shinagawakun posted...
twotonez posted...
I might have missed it, but I didn't see WAIT FOR YOUR TEAMMATES when going into the different phases. I can't stand those freaking people who rush through this whole thing like it's a speedrun. They don't collect tracks, they rush right to the next area, drop boulders and lose out on a ton of damage because he's the only douche there. I've had people rush to phase 4 by themselves and put Kulve to sleep with no one with them. So damn annoying.
That is so true. It's also incredibly annoying. Especially when they do it in Area 4, when their teammates have farcasted back to base to stock up/change weapons.

Another problem I've seen is people do NOT switch their Shell Styx for Area 4. Like ooof, Shell Styx is such a sub-part weapon to use in the final area, water deals blah damage and thunder is horrible against it after mantle breaks. Seriously if you really wanna use LBG, switch to the fking Taroth/Kjarr Ice LBGs. smh

It's the main reason why I don't use 2 builds anymore. Most people don't even examine the tracks left in phase 3, and just rush down there. I'll still be examining tracks and they're already gone, so going back to camp is even more of an issue. Aggravates the **** out of me, but hey that's what you get when you play with randoms 99% of the time.

User Info: Lyalius

Lyalius
2 months ago#62
@Shinagawakun

Yeaaaaah not everyone has those bowguns plus they might be using slicing ammo instead of water, ice, or thunder (though they'd have to be an idiot to use thunder in her final stage)

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
2 months ago#63
Lyalius posted...
@Shinagawakun

Yeaaaaah not everyone has those bowguns plus they might be using slicing ammo instead of water, ice, or thunder (though they'd have to be an idiot to use thunder in her final stage)
That'd be easier to forgive, but they actually keep attacking with thunder ammos (the thunder ammo effects are visible). Besides, Shell Blaze is accessible by everyone and is still better than Shell Styx due to the Ice RF for the last phase if they lack ATKT LBGs.

User Info: Rai_Jin

Rai_Jin
2 months ago#64
So.. I can't use hammer?

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
2 months ago#65
Use the weapon you know. Don't feel obligated to use the "meta" weapons, that you are unfamiliar with.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
2 months ago#66
Rai_Jin posted...
So.. I can't use hammer?

Just throw on Partbreaker 3 and do your best. You can always switch back to your normal build for Area 4.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
2 months ago#67
tokerblue posted...
Rai_Jin posted...
So.. I can't use hammer?

Just throw on Partbreaker 3 and do your best. You can always switch back to your normal build for Area 4.

You can use hammer, just don't only target the head. In mixed cases, you have higher damage output than cut damaging weapons.
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. PSA: Kulve Taroth Tips and Etiquette
  • Topic Archived