You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How is solo Behemoth compared to AT Nerg?

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
1 week ago#1
Harder? Easier? More tedious?
Want to cure diseases with your spare computing power?
http://folding.stanford.edu/

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 week ago#2
Behemoth feels easier to solo than AT Nerg.
Admittedly, I spent a lot more time with Behemoth than I did with AT Nerg.
But I also noted that AT Nerg doesn't believe in life bars, so a lot of his attacks just clear 75%~125% of your health assuming 150 HP.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I'm just a Scrublord. I prefer casual games.

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 week ago#3
AT Nerg is easier if you can stagger lock by breaking the spikes but I think more or less they have same difficulty though Behemoth perhaps more tedious for some.
EX Behemoth though is on another level

User Info: Jesserae

Jesserae
1 week ago#4
paulodybi posted...
AT Nerg is easier if you can stagger lock by breaking the spikes but I think more or less they have same difficulty though Behemoth perhaps more tedious for some.

Partying with randoms I beat Ex Behemoth around 50% of the time, literally never had a random party clear AT nerg and I had to solo it.
Praise The Sun - DDDA Pawn Ciri (Ranger)
PSN: Darkestsoul92

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
1 week ago#5
Solo Behemoth isn't hard, just tedious to kill because he has MP scaled HP. The main problem here lies in you dealing enough damage within half an hour to defeat it more than anything.

AT Nerg's far harder. Unless you mean solo Extremoth which is yes harder than AT Nerg imo

Jesserae posted...
Partying with randoms I beat Ex Behemoth around 50% of the time, literally never had a random party clear AT nerg and I had to solo it.
I cleared Extremoth on 2nd try with a random team. And I cleared AT Nerg a few times with randoms too, one time sub-15 mins where it didn't even reach its nest. I think sometimes the SOS quality is really good. IDK Might just be lucky.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DrakeRathalos

DrakeRathalos
1 week ago#6
Both are tedious, tbh. Behemoth is harder for me. While AT Nerg has that bs slam, it doesn't have that stupid Ecliptic Meteor attack, god, I hate that attack with burning passion.

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 week ago#7
Jesserae posted...
paulodybi posted...

Well EX Behemoth has been around for months so it's understandable that your success rate is better compared to AT Nerg as latest addition. Beside TC is asking about solo play and I think most people would agree that solo EX Behemoth is levels above compared to solo AT Nerg

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 week ago#8
As a SA main for most of the game, Behemoth is harder, cheaper, and more annoying solo. I lost count of the times I would try to ZSD Behemoth's face, stab him right through it, only to lift into the air and float over his arm instead.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. How is solo Behemoth compared to AT Nerg?