• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Kulve Taroth tonight

User Info: HiiiVarela

HiiiVarela
1 week ago#1
Need 3 people to take on Kulve Taroth , add me on PS4 if you’re down ; LG_Fangy

Please take it serious and have a mic
Seshollowaterboyz , C9 , beastcoast
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 week ago#2
Why the mic requirement? KT isn't exactly a hard fight.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 week ago#3
HiiiVarela posted...
lol

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
1 week ago#4
UndyingStick posted...
HiiiVarela posted...
lol
It does make me chuckle when told to take a video game seriously 😆
PSN:Mosephson and my 2nd PSN:LittleWingHunter Hunting Horn videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLSOTtIg16QCnEtAFevm5In4E2etGHH7t
This is more or less the reaction I expected...
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#6
Instead of making your own thread, you'll have better luck just requesting in the standard GF thread all of us use.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211368-monster-hunter-world/77888380

Also, as everyone else has joked, not sure why you think any of us wouldn't be taking it seriously. Most of the GF people who join in those sessions are about as professional at running Kulve as you can get. Breaks on PL3/PL4 are pretty much standard now.

And mics aren't necessary at all. I keep VC turned off so I don't have to listen to people.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
1 week ago#7
SilverHawke27 posted...
Instead of making your own thread, you'll have better luck just requesting in the standard GF thread all of us use.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211368-monster-hunter-world/77888380

Also, as everyone else has joked, not sure why you think any of us wouldn't be taking it seriously. Most of the GF people who join in those sessions are about as professional at running Kulve as you can get. Breaks on PL3/PL4 are pretty much standard now.

And mics aren't necessary at all. I keep VC turned off so I don't have to listen to people.

TC, people like this guy take video games quite seriously as you can see.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

User Info: Gabe1

Gabe1
1 week ago#8
tokerblue posted...
Why the mic requirement? KT isn't exactly a hard fight.

Is for to let you know where she's coming out of the tunnels before she's traceable on map, duuhh, she's here she's heeeere lol ..and to let you know on what parts to place barrels

I had a random shoot all my loaded cannons in the walls and then I had a teammate from right here running with a bunch of barrels to break parts that asked me not to use para on Kulve...? Fwiw my palico has the buterfly wand and it did para Kulve and even behemoth whenever he feels like it lmao

Last night I got 50 ish weapons like 20 ish kjarr...out of all that I got 1 piece level 7 bow that I got triple off...Good luck!!
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#9
@Gabe1
That's only useful for newbies to the Siege, however. Anyone who has run her once or twice knows exactly where she pops out in Area 1. It's not exactly like it's a random thing.

She comes up from the tunnel leading to Area 2.
She goes either left or right and bashes through the barricade.
If she goes left, she appears in the tunnel on the right side.
If she goes right, she appears in the tunnel on the left side.

Usually she never gets past that point in a GF session.

If it continues, I believe she goes back to the tunnel near the very first rockfall coming up from the Area 2 path. But this one only links her back to the tunnel facing down into Area 2.

I don't believe they link up any differently than that. They always lead to the same places.

The whole Bomb Brigade routine is annoying as f*** at times. I can understand on her horns to break the plating faster, or chip it faster. Or on her chest to soften her faster.

The only time you should really be dropping bombs on other parts, is like the Forelegs if you are having trouble getting them broken.

Aside from that? It mostly comes off as weak players who don't know how to play properly, and are relying too heavily on high bomb damage, and it is entirely unnecessary.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 week ago#10
Gabe1 posted...

Is for to let you know where she's coming out of the tunnels before she's traceable on map, duuhh, she's here she's heeeere lol ..and to let you know on what parts to place barrels

I'll turn on VC if you promise not to blast Dubstep in the background and yell constantly. I can even force myself to listen to your heavy breathing
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Kulve Taroth tonight
  • Topic Closed