• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Leaked copy spoilers?

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
1 week ago#1
So seen a post in a different topic about their being a leaked copy out already. Does anyone know anything about this please?
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Silver_Light

Silver_Light
1 week ago#2
The most I see of the possibility that review copies were released is that some PSN users have progress on the trophies for Iceborne.

https://www.exophase.com/game/monster-hunter-world-iceborne-psn/trophies/

Antfunk
1 week ago#3
I got World a couple of days before release and have a relatively reliable source to get a copy, 1, 2 or 3 days early in the UK. It’s just a matter of time now. Capcom needs to get their big reveals out ASAP to be fair.

Antfunk
1 week ago#4
I wonder if we will get someone streaming early again.

User Info: Rayanson

Rayanson
1 week ago#5
Antfunk posted...

Well even if you get a disc for Iceborne rn, you won't be able to play because the disc will just lead you to a link to download the digital version of Iceborne... Idk if there's a disk that contain mhw + Iceblrne as a physical copy but that would be the only way to get Iceborne earlier

As for the streams if capcom doesn't allow them, we won't get any since they might sue the streamer and and stop sending them early copies for the next titles and I don't think streamers would try that, although if it happen I'll be watching the stream just to see the new HH, Longsword, CB, Bow and maybe HBG? Trees
Who reads these anyway

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
1 week ago#6
Would love it if nobody could play early and everyone starts at the same time.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.

User Info: Antari18

Antari18
1 week ago#7
Rayanson posted...
Antfunk posted...

Well even if you get a disc for Iceborne rn, you won't be able to play because the disc will just lead you to a link to download the digital version of Iceborne... Idk if there's a disk that contain mhw + Iceblrne as a physical copy but that would be the only way to get Iceborne earlier

As for the streams if capcom doesn't allow them, we won't get any since they might sue the streamer and and stop sending them early copies for the next titles and I don't think streamers would try that, although if it happen I'll be watching the stream just to see the new HH, Longsword, CB, Bow and maybe HBG? Trees

Why do you assume that Iceborne is only digital? So what's on disc of Master Edition? Just World + download code? This is not Square Enix mate. It'll be on disc and I don't think day 1 patch will be required to play. It'd require internet connection and World didn't require that.

User Info: DukeLukewarm

DukeLukewarm
1 week ago#8
The master edition disc literally has the Iceborne logo printed on it. The ads state that Iceborne is on the disc. I'd say it's probably on the disc.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#9
There is no download code, because Iceborne is not a download. It's a content update.

All users are going to be forced into downloading this update, because some IB functionality is going to be available to World users who did not purchase Iceborne. That has already been established.

So it's going to work like this:

Those of us who purchase on the PS Store will get a license on our PS4 giving us access to IB content.
Those of us who purchase a disc version will either get the code to unlock the license digitally, or else the Iceborne license will be on the disc itself.

When the time comes, we are all going to be downloading an update, that will probaby push us from 6.02 to 7.00, and will include all IB content.

For those who want to argue against this, it's another established fact that base game players will be able to still hunt with Iceborne players, albeit on LR/HR hunts only. But you WILL be able to see us using the new gear. That means you are going to have to download this gear to your system.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye." ~~ PSN: CrysisZephyr
~~~No Damage from Kulve~~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgTQtBM-lsU

Antfunk
1 week ago#10
Rayanson posted...

It happened last time. They streamed all the way to Xenojiva before the official release.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Leaked copy spoilers?
  • Topic Closed