You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. New trailer this week?

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
2 weeks ago#1
Is the new Brachy trailer likely to be this week. I wonder if at the end we will get a Gore teaser which would lead nicely into an elder dragon trailer for the final one.

Yes that means no Zinogre tease though lol. I like Zinogre but would definitely prefer Gore.

It’s going to be almost funny at this point if Zinogre isn’t in. But there are what 2 trailers left? Brachy showcase then whatever is next. I feel like the last tease in the final trailer could be a very limited teas of whatever this elder wyrm
is.

User Info: DrakeRathalos

DrakeRathalos
2 weeks ago#2
I would say 1 trailer left and it's (rough speculation) gonna be this month.

User Info: Shadow_Ninja8

Shadow_Ninja8
2 weeks ago#3
Probably either this weekend or sometime next week
http://i.imgur.com/F9agy.jpg

User Info: WhiteGold

WhiteGold
2 weeks ago#4
Or maybe later today!
Your name may be WhiteGold, but your heart is blacker than coal - Musa--

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
2 weeks ago#5
The Tokyo invite-only demo event with the quest "harder than Tiga" is on Sat/Sun this week, so should at least get some footage out of that.

They might want a new trailer then too, but we've just had pretty much the most concentrated drop of new info for the game so far, with footage of 3 new monsters and other subs we hadn't seen yet, lots of info on skills, topped off by stuff from the Trohpies. Might be next week now.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: DukeLukewarm

DukeLukewarm
2 weeks ago#6
Sonsaru posted...
The Tokyo invite-only demo event with the quest "harder than Tiga" is on Sat/Sun this week, so should at least get some footage out of that.

They might want a new trailer then too, but we've just had pretty much the most concentrated drop of new info for the game so far, with footage of 3 new monsters and other subs we hadn't seen yet, lots of info on skills, topped off by stuff from the Trohpies. Might be next week now.

We know there's some big news arounds Gamescom, but it just doesn't seem like they'd show Brachydios and Zinogre in the same trailer. And the LS weapon tree kinda suggests that even with the 3 subspecies out of the way, there are too many monsters left for just one trailer.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
2 weeks ago#7
If there is plenty of monsters left they haven't announced then maybe that's a good thing. Or maybe what they have shown so far is mostly what were getting? :P
Gamertag: Nuke2099
(edited 2 weeks ago)

DukeLukewarm
2 weeks ago#8
nuke2099 posted...
If there is plenty of monsters left they haven't announced then maybe that's a good thing. Or maybe what they have shown so far is mostly what were getting? :P

Eh, they said in interviews there were still plenty of unrevealed monsters left, so. But yeah, we'll see I guess.

User Info: Sebas27

Sebas27
2 weeks ago#9
I think the next trailer is very close due to the info dump we just got. IMO that's their way of generating hype for the next reveal.

DukeLukewarm
2 weeks ago#10
Also I'm guessing the new monster that's stronger than Tigrex is probably just going to be Velkhana.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. New trailer this week?