• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Weapon aesthetic changes you'd like

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
4 weeks ago#11
prsboys posted...
Even Dual Blades are a left handed weapon

Wut
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
4 weeks ago#12
silverbullet474 posted...
prsboys posted...

Wut

The hunter holds the left blade in front of the right.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: Kipp94

Kipp94
4 weeks ago#13
Lunastra's unique weapons. That's the big one for the base game at least.
PSN - Kipper_DA_BOSS

User Info: Caroniver

Caroniver
4 weeks ago#14
prsboys posted...
prsboys posted...

Wut

That's a right-handed stance. Look at baseball, where right-handed players keep their left foot forward so they can have more momentum when they swing their right arm. Or even the GS, which you called right handed, does the same thing.

It is variable for SA, though. I know specifically that for the Wild Swing it's held (single-handedly) in the left hand, iirc.
Mixer of Mega Dash Juices, slayer of giant monsters.
Self-proclaimed leader of the Tri Hards. http://tinyurl.com/y8s94446

User Info: RoadRollerGuy

RoadRollerGuy
4 weeks ago#15
Generic look is a good thing, as long as it's powerful enough to slaughter the baddies.

Don't understand why some of you guys wanted the flashiness of the gears. A dull, boring looking sword that can kill a monster is the awesome way to show how greatness of the hunter.
People died when they were killed. --Logic Man

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
4 weeks ago#16
RoadRollerGuy posted...
Generic look is a good thing, as long as it's powerful enough to slaughter the baddies.

Don't understand why some of you guys wanted the flashiness of the gears. A dull, boring looking sword that can kill a monster is the awesome way to show how greatness of the hunter.

I'd rather use a flashy stick to beat down a monster than some dumb ugly huge arse sword.

User Info: neogeno

neogeno
4 weeks ago#17
This makes me wonder if the Narga GS will deploy its "Teeth" when fully charged like in MHFU.
Early to rise and early to bed, makes a man healthy but socially dead.

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 weeks ago#18
RoadRollerGuy posted...

An even greater hunter can beat down elder dragons with a rubber chicken or a giant frozen tuna. Don't know about you, but I will bow down in awe at the badass that is badass enough to beat badasses with a badass tuna........pretty badass.
GTag:XlX Zoro XlX PSN:lMadDogg NNID:xMadDoggx I bet my left nut on bloodstained ritual of the night being awesome...I like my left nut IGA, come through for me.

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
4 weeks ago#19
Caroniver posted...
prsboys posted...
prsboys posted...

Wut

That's a right-handed stance. Look at baseball, where right-handed players keep their left foot forward so they can have more momentum when they swing their right arm. Or even the GS, which you called right handed, does the same thing.

It is variable for SA, though. I know specifically that for the Wild Swing it's held (single-handedly) in the left hand, iirc.

Yeah, exactly. You beat me to it but that's definitely not how handed stances work. Strong hand usually goes in the back like you mentioned. Even if we were going basic on the logic though, I wouldn't call any dual wielded weapon left or right handed...
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: Versaile

Versaile
4 weeks ago#20
RoadRollerGuy posted...

Please tell me you're joking
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Weapon aesthetic changes you'd like
  • Topic Archived