• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I'm looking to practice a new weapon.

User Info: K0sMos

K0sMos
1 month ago#1
I was looking for an alt weapon. My main is the HH and I was looking either at the lance , LBG or sword and

Which one do better in your opinion?
Nothing is more badass than treating women with respect!!!
PSN : Woochief CFN : Woochief

User Info: TigerTycoon

TigerTycoon
1 month ago#2
If you're looking for a weapon to "cover your weaknesses" than any ranged weapon will offer a significant coverage difference to HH (in the case of your choices, LBG).

If you're not, of your choices, Lance.

But really, you should try out weapons you're interested in and see what you find fun. That matters the most.
YOU COULDN'T AFFORD IT!

User Info: Shinagawakun

Shinagawakun
1 month ago#3
Yep. Try them all out in training (or against a Great Jagras) and choose whichever one you find the most fun.

User Info: K0sMos

K0sMos
1 month ago#4
Which one can I ditch out the most dps??
Nothing is more badass than treating women with respect!!!
PSN : Woochief CFN : Woochief

User Info: RatchetClankO

RatchetClankO
1 month ago#5
I recently have tried the Hammer,and I fell in love,great combo of DPS+mobility,just wish it was a tiny bit flashier..

But it is kind of similar to the HH? so maybe it won't work for you at the moment..

Maybe try GS? it got alot of damage.

User Info: Jaegon

Jaegon
1 month ago#6
K0sMos posted...

depends on what sword you mean. if it‘s longsword or greatsword, then those would be the ones to pick for maximum damage, if it‘s sword and shield then I don‘t know. I‘d go with learning a ranged weapon

Shinagawakun
1 month ago#7
RatchetClankO posted...
I recently have tried the Hammer,and I fell in love,great combo of DPS+mobility,just wish it was a tiny bit flashier..

But it is kind of similar to the HH? so maybe it won't work for you at the moment..

GS is even less flashier than Hammer though lol

CB can dish a lot of damage and is flashy.

User Info: RatchetClankO

RatchetClankO
1 month ago#8
Shinagawakun posted...
RatchetClankO posted...

I said he wanted something that dish alot of damage,and that's why I suggested GS.

Flashy is on my side,I am more prone to flashier weapons such as IG and SA,I recently played Hammer and it's great, but less flashy animations.

Otherwise yeah,CB is amazing and also flashy,one of my mains as well.

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
1 month ago#9
K0sMos posted...

The Lance due to its defensive capabilities which allows you to stay in a monster's face the whole time poking them to death.
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

Shinagawakun
1 month ago#10
RatchetClankO posted...
Shinagawakun posted...
RatchetClankO posted...

I said he wanted something that dish alot of damage,and that's why I suggested GS.

Flashy is on my side,I am more prone to flashier weapons such as IG and SA,I recently played Hammer and it's great, but less flashy animations.

Otherwise yeah,CB is amazing and also flashy,one of my mains as well.

Ah noted.

I agree about IG, SA, CB. Their flashiness is why I use them as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I'm looking to practice a new weapon.
  • Topic Archived