• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What was your HR when you augmented your first weapon?

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
1 month ago#31
Yeah, I augmented the Barroth SnS first. I got it doing T2 tempered Odogaron. I did jump straight from HR29 to HR49 as well, but I wanted to augment my armour as I had heard horror stories about Tempered Kirin (which was not as bad as I had assumed it would be).
Gaming while on a treadmill

User Info: bloodxmoon

bloodxmoon
1 month ago#32
Probably somewhere around 60 or so.

I main greatsword and ended up getting a stone for them not long after unlocking augments.
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

User Info: MrRFors

MrRFors
1 month ago#33
Somewhere in the 90s I think? I spent a lot of time grinding armour sets, then jumped through all the rank missions one after another.

I know Vaal has given me most of my CB stones, but Lavasioth let me do my first augment

User Info: Mitsumanic

Mitsumanic
1 month ago#34
Around 48 I think. Sadly it was for hammer, which I don't use.

User Info: metroplekz

metroplekz
4 weeks ago#35
I main Bow and i got my first r8 stone yesterday at HR 62 (gotten a dumb amount of Lance,Hammer and Sword prior to this... also have 3-4 of the Warrior stones for Bow aswell.

So, i guess iv'e gotten fairly lucky thus far.

User Info: Gabe1

Gabe1
4 weeks ago#36
petuniabubbles posted...
FishermanFriend posted...
Oh wow. That's quite a bit higher than me. I JUST got my first DB gem and I'm 74. Though I supposed it could take me that long to get the second one.....

The desire sensor was trolling me hard by refusing to drop a hero shaft augment stone. AT Vaal without health augment... never again! I have great rng luck for anything I don’t need. Got all sorts of rare decos that are useles for glaive. xD

Welcome to the Club, is a Big club, and now You are in it ...You are in the Big club of getting augments for exactly the oposite of what you need
If I show my hammer hero stones and Kulve hamers...that I will not use ever some Hamer user dude will commit double suicide lol

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
4 weeks ago#37
Around 100...
It took a while until I got my first sword stone, got tons after that, weirdly...
J-Pop

User Info: petuniabubbles

petuniabubbles
4 weeks ago#38
Gabe1 posted...
petuniabubbles posted...
FishermanFriend posted...
Oh wow. That's quite a bit higher than me. I JUST got my first DB gem and I'm 74. Though I supposed it could take me that long to get the second one.....

The desire sensor was trolling me hard by refusing to drop a hero shaft augment stone. AT Vaal without health augment... never again! I have great rng luck for anything I don’t need. Got all sorts of rare decos that are useles for glaive. xD

Welcome to the Club, is a Big club, and now You are in it ...You are in the Big club of getting augments for exactly the oposite of what you need
If I show my hammer hero stones and Kulve hamers...that I will not use ever some Hamer user dude will commit double suicide lol

I feel you there! I get nothing but hammer stones. It's almost as if the game knows hammers suck and most people know better than to use them. (I'm just teasing. Mostly.)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What was your HR when you augmented your first weapon?
  • Topic Archived