• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What was your HR when you augmented your first weapon?

User Info: FishermanFriend

FishermanFriend
1 month ago#1
Just curious. I feel like I'm getting everything but the gem I need.

User Info: petuniabubbles

petuniabubbles
1 month ago#2
I think I was around HR90. I didn’t get the right hero stone until AT Vaal finally dropped it for me.

User Info: FishermanFriend

FishermanFriend
1 month ago#3
Oh wow. That's quite a bit higher than me. I JUST got my first DB gem and I'm 74. Though I supposed it could take me that long to get the second one.....

User Info: Rusalka

Rusalka
1 month ago#4
i haven't yet

but i got my first gs gem today at hr 50 or 51 so i'll probably have the second in a day or two
https://www.twitch.tv/akkirasetsu/

User Info: petuniabubbles

petuniabubbles
1 month ago#5
FishermanFriend posted...
Oh wow. That's quite a bit higher than me. I JUST got my first DB gem and I'm 74. Though I supposed it could take me that long to get the second one.....

The desire sensor was trolling me hard by refusing to drop a hero shaft augment stone. AT Vaal without health augment... never again! I have great rng luck for anything I don’t need. Got all sorts of rare decos that are useles for glaive. xD

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 month ago#6
I got one shortly after they were available, but I didn't use them at all. I was waiting for end game gear to use them.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: Sabram

Sabram
1 month ago#7
Honestly no idea, before 100 I'm pretty certain
Monster Hunter Fanatic, Diablo Slayer, Senechal of Gran Soren
Switch Friend Code: SW-1661-1393-5330 PSN: Sabram

User Info: Danceswithsloth

Danceswithsloth
1 month ago#8
HR 121. I have at least 2 of every other kind of streamstone (and 7 or 8 of shaft and blade) but i main gunlance and only finally started getting lance streamstones recently.
PSN ID: Danceswithsloths - 3DS Friend Code: 3093-7603-0034 - May the good blood guide your way

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
1 month ago#9
Can't really say, it's too long since then. ^^'
Maybe around HR 60 - 70?
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 month ago#10
80 something... I was only using LS and that sword hero stone eluded me for a while.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What was your HR when you augmented your first weapon?
  • Topic Archived