• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of all good AT Kulve Taroth weapons

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 year ago#81
FenrirsBlade posted...
Short questions here....

Why are the Kjarr SnS not included? SnS does well with element so wouldn't Kjarr be a natural choice for that weapon? Or is there something wrong with them`?

Unfortunately I don't think the list in the op is complete and due to the nature of gamefaqs not allowing editing after one hour certainly not the TC's fault.

(I mean, it makes totally sense though to not allow editing on a site called game FAQs, which is mostly meant for game walk-throughs and such, you gotta understand CBS here...)
J-Pop

User Info: FenrirsBlade

FenrirsBlade
1 year ago#82
unknown_VS posted...
FenrirsBlade posted...
Short questions here....

Why are the Kjarr SnS not included? SnS does well with element so wouldn't Kjarr be a natural choice for that weapon? Or is there something wrong with them`?

Unfortunately I don't think the list in the op is complete and due to the nature of gamefaqs not allowing editing after one hour certainly not the TC's fault.

(I mean, it makes totally sense though to not allow editing on a site called game FAQs, which is mostly meant for game walk-throughs and such, you gotta understand CBS here...)

Ah, ok. Thanks for telling me. I didn't realize you couldn't edit posts after a while.

It's not that I blame TC or anything. In fact I really like symphoenixa. He's been quite helpful to me last time. It's just that apparently noone is really talking about Kjarr SnS which got me a bit.

Anyways hopefully I will get them sooner or later during this festival period. Then I can decide for myself wether I will like using them or not.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 year ago#83
So why does the game give me Taroth "Decay" wth

Is it any good at least -_-
J-Pop

User Info: Abome

Abome
1 year ago#84
- Taroth Buster "Water" (best Wide type GL)

Then why are all speedrunners using Kjarr Buster Bomber instead

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis
11 months ago#85
In my experience all of the Goldilocks weapons are trash.
Don't forget me!!!

User Info: mistergrownman

mistergrownman
6 months ago#86
Mudonis posted...
In my experience all of the Goldilocks weapons are trash.

Then you dont have much experience. At one time KT weapons ranked among the best in the game.

User Info: Mudonis

Mudonis
6 months ago#87
mistergrownman posted...
Then you dont have much experience. At one time KT weapons ranked among the best in the game.
I had made weapons that were better than the crap she spits out (and I'm talking about the Kjarr stuff she spits out).
Don't forget me!!!
(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: PS2Gamer

PS2Gamer
5 months ago#88
Nice
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
3 months ago#89
Anyone have a list updated for IB?

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
3 months ago#90
DarxWingDuck posted...
Anyone have a list updated for IB?
Elemental Bows, DBs, SAs, Water and Para IGs, CBs if I remember correctly

Taroth Support LBG is also a great gun

Elemental HBGs are nice too

Think there is one wide GL with very high blast or something that is nice.

No idea if the elemental sns are good or not
MHW Ign: Mordecai, Soleil | PSN: Fairy-Uvinq
Often uses: LS, IG, DBs, Lance and GL
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of all good AT Kulve Taroth weapons
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A