• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of all good AT Kulve Taroth weapons

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#81
FenrirsBlade posted...
Short questions here....

Why are the Kjarr SnS not included? SnS does well with element so wouldn't Kjarr be a natural choice for that weapon? Or is there something wrong with them`?

Unfortunately I don't think the list in the op is complete and due to the nature of gamefaqs not allowing editing after one hour certainly not the TC's fault.

(I mean, it makes totally sense though to not allow editing on a site called game FAQs, which is mostly meant for game walk-throughs and such, you gotta understand CBS here...)
J-Pop

User Info: FenrirsBlade

FenrirsBlade
1 month ago#82
unknown_VS posted...
FenrirsBlade posted...
Short questions here....

Why are the Kjarr SnS not included? SnS does well with element so wouldn't Kjarr be a natural choice for that weapon? Or is there something wrong with them`?

Unfortunately I don't think the list in the op is complete and due to the nature of gamefaqs not allowing editing after one hour certainly not the TC's fault.

(I mean, it makes totally sense though to not allow editing on a site called game FAQs, which is mostly meant for game walk-throughs and such, you gotta understand CBS here...)

Ah, ok. Thanks for telling me. I didn't realize you couldn't edit posts after a while.

It's not that I blame TC or anything. In fact I really like symphoenixa. He's been quite helpful to me last time. It's just that apparently noone is really talking about Kjarr SnS which got me a bit.

Anyways hopefully I will get them sooner or later during this festival period. Then I can decide for myself wether I will like using them or not.

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
1 month ago#83
So why does the game give me Taroth "Decay" wth

Is it any good at least -_-
J-Pop

User Info: Abome

Abome
1 month ago#84
- Taroth Buster "Water" (best Wide type GL)

Then why are all speedrunners using Kjarr Buster Bomber instead
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of all good AT Kulve Taroth weapons
  • Post New Message