• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of all good AT Kulve Taroth weapons

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 months ago#11
Glutton OPs everything. It takes hunts from ten minutes to five or less. It’s DPS meta, if that’s your thing.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Igueseous

Igueseous
3 months ago#12
The kjarr bows are nice for fitting some qol skills but I think in terms of raw power none top bows in their element in most cases(slightly). 100% worth keeping an eye out for, think I use every one except the fire kjarr, since anjanath has such stupid stats.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
3 months ago#13
Igueseous posted...
The kjarr bows are nice for fitting some qol skills but I think in terms of raw power none top bows in their element in most cases(slightly). 100% worth keeping an eye out for, think I use every one except the fire kjarr, since anjanath has such stupid stats.

Haha nothing has yet rivaled Anja Bow, even after they added more weapon to Kulve, can't wait.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 months ago#14
Semeki posted...
Igueseous posted...

Haha nothing has yet rivaled Anja Bow, even after they added more weapon to Kulve, can't wait.

It sucks that there is no better fire bow.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
3 months ago#15
@Symphoenixa posted...

Lance
- Taroth Crest "Lance" (best overall Lance in terms of power, rivals with the craftable Deviljho version)

I thought it was "Claw" not "Lance".
Gaming while on a treadmill

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
3 months ago#16
Symphoenixa posted...
HH:
- Taroth Pipe "Sleep" (best HH for solo purposes)
- Taroth Pipe "Paralysis" (extremely high paralysis value) / Kjárr Pipe "Paralysis" (good alternative to the first one)
- There are certainly other good HHs too, because it is a very versatile weapon in terms of songs and different uses. However, this uses are very specific (for certain moments or situations), which other HHs can offer as well and even more on top of that (for example Deep Vero with Wind resistence and power boosting song etc.).

I wouldn't really say any KT HH is a must have besides Sleep since like 99% of them are just slightly altered versions of all the sub-par crafted options (which sucks). Out of all the entirely unique ones (along with Water and Dragon, which are ironically also just copy pasted of each other), it's the only option that competes with the meta. We definitely got passed over when they were handing out the good stuff...

If I had to put out some honorable mentions though, it'd probably be Kjarr Para and Crusher for their niche status spam uses. The former replaces the normal Taroth Para because of the extra affinity and natural status freeing up room for raw boosting, but unfortunately that doesn't quite make up for the lack of white sharpness or AuXL. The latter, while pretty nice, has too many good blast Horns and Deep Vero to compete with, and needing Handicraft 4 at minimum for white doesn't help at all in that regard.

Oh, how I wish that Sleep got a Kjarr version...that thing would've been all I'd ever use, I swear.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
3 months ago#17
@Dark_Abaddon posted...
@Symphoenixa posted...

Lance
- Taroth Crest "Lance" (best overall Lance in terms of power, rivals with the craftable Deviljho version)

I thought it was "Claw" not "Lance".

Lol ... I'm an idiot. XD
I was thinking about all the different lances and then I wrote "Lance" instead of "Claw" down. Well, I can't edit my post anymore, so I hope someone who needs help with a good lance pick will see this post. ^^'

@silverbullet474 posted...
Symphoenixa posted...
HH:
- Taroth Pipe "Sleep" (best HH for solo purposes)
- Taroth Pipe "Paralysis" (extremely high paralysis value) / Kjárr Pipe "Paralysis" (good alternative to the first one)
- There are certainly other good HHs too, because it is a very versatile weapon in terms of songs and different uses. However, this uses are very specific (for certain moments or situations), which other HHs can offer as well and even more on top of that (for example Deep Vero with Wind resistence and power boosting song etc.).

I wouldn't really say any KT HH is a must have besides Sleep since like 99% of them are just slightly altered versions of all the sub-par crafted options (which sucks). Out of all the entirely unique ones (along with Water and Dragon, which are ironically also just copy pasted of each other), it's the only option that competes with the meta. We definitely got passed over when they were handing out the good stuff...

If I had to put out some honorable mentions though, it'd probably be Kjarr Para and Crusher for their niche status spam uses. The former replaces the normal Taroth Para because of the extra affinity and natural status freeing up room for raw boosting, but unfortunately that doesn't quite make up for the lack of white sharpness or AuXL. The latter, while pretty nice, has too many good blast Horns and Deep Vero to compete with, and needing Handicraft 4 at minimum for white doesn't help at all in that regard.

Oh, how I wish that Sleep got a Kjarr version...that thing would've been all I'd ever use, I swear.

Thank you for mentioning this, but I just wanted to set up a list with some good HHs in that regard, even if I know that Taroth Pipe "Sleep" can replaced by some other HHs. It's just a good HH which is worth to mention here, so the Paralysis HHs as well.
(Additional note: I did this with GS, but seriously ... the difference between WI and some other "good" GS from AT KaTie is just too huge in my opinion, especially if they have elemental values.)

However, I did mention the Kjárr Paralysis variant (right next to the Taroth Paralysis version), but not the Crusher. The latter is good as you say and I would add it to the list with an appropiate commentar (seriously, it got under my radar, so thank you for that), but I can't edit it anymore. ^^'
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
3 months ago#18
no worries, it happens.

sticky requested BTW. very useful topic.
Gaming while on a treadmill

User Info: DarkPrimaryX

DarkPrimaryX
3 months ago#19
(PSN: DarkprimaryX) DD:DA Pawn: Marilyn
"Dvsjxjeoanehzbskxbdkxbsxj!!!" ~ Zodd3224

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
3 months ago#20
Hey guys um I'm all for sticky but maybe revise it a bit. Gather everyone's information regarding certain weapon and compile it?
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. List of all good AT Kulve Taroth weapons
  • Post New Message