• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. been away from the game, is there a requirement for at kulve?

User Info: vahn07

vahn07
3 weeks ago#1
Hi I took a break from the game a little bit but is planning to comeback to prepare for iceborn. From my understanding, arch tempered kulve taroth is pretty much best weapons in game atm. Is there a requirement to unlock at kulve taroth?
Psn: noneisavailable

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
3 weeks ago#2
Presumably you have to do the same steps you had to do back when the regular Kulve launched (collecting some gold chip tracks in the forest or something like that).

If you already did Kulve before, pretty much nothing changes. It just replaces the old quest.

It's recommended to have augmented armor because you're oneshot by basically anything otherwise.

User Info: vahn07

vahn07
3 weeks ago#3
oh cool! I already did kulve before. Thank you i just hop in and quest shoud be there.
Psn: noneisavailable

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
3 weeks ago#4
vahn07 posted...
oh cool! I already did kulve before. Thank you i just hop in and quest shoud be there.

It's still like regular Kulve Taroth in that you don't have access to it every day. It's basically an event quest.

I'm just bringing this up in case you later wonder why it isn't there, even though you've unlocked it.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. been away from the game, is there a requirement for at kulve?
  • Topic Archived