• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. 87 Behemoth attempts, still no kill.

User Info: euklb

euklb
3 weeks ago#1
This monster has single handily made me want to quit this series. I cant hunt anything else because all i can think about is the Behemoth and im tired of hunting him to no success.

Funny thing is i have its armour in full thanks to all the attempts ive had it it both solo and in groups. I just want to kill it.........just once and ill never fight the thing again.
Dam that sorcerer, 20 gold pieces and im wankered on rohypnol

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
3 weeks ago#2
That's sad. I'll kill it.

3srXWnRZPvpY
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 weeks ago#3
All the high-end content is a pain in my ass. You’ve got the armor. Don’t ever fight him again. Ditto all AT monsters -were the previous two versions not enough?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
3 weeks ago#4
Seriously, no offense here, but I can't believe people are still doing this with randoms etc. so many times if they should clearly see the problems in that regard. (But besides that ... that's really unlucky. Even if I fight with random people together, it doesn't take long to get Behemoth killed, especially the regular one ...)

Give me about ten minutes and I can help you.
Post a session ID here in that time. EDIT: I'll join the session from potatocharlie in about ten minutes.

(I hope for you that you know about Extreme Behemoth as well ... but before you even try it with random people, call us here immediately for your own sake! XD)
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
3 weeks ago#5
I want in! I love the turn around after success.
Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

Symphoenixa
3 weeks ago#6
@euklb

Here, join us:
Session ID: 3 s r X W n R Z P v p Y
We're three people already and just waiing for you. (And I don't have that much time ...)
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
3 weeks ago#7
euklb posted...
This monster has single handily made me want to quit this series. I cant hunt anything else because all i can think about is the Behemoth and im tired of hunting him to no success.

Funny thing is i have its armour in full thanks to all the attempts ive had it it both solo and in groups. I just want to kill it.........just once and ill never fight the thing again.

If those 3 are joining you, you'll kill Behemoth easily.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: xMizuru

xMizuru
3 weeks ago#8
I've been here for 10 minutes havent seen him, no show?
PSN: xMizuru
MHW ~ Luna

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 weeks ago#9
Out of curiosity, are you really tracking attempts?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

Symphoenixa
3 weeks ago#10
Well ... @euklb didn't show up. Maybe next time.

@xMizuru
Double your hammer, gets glory and glamour!
Love to hunt Nergigante with the Hammer! Should have done it from the start like in the past days. We have to do this with four people against him before the event ends! ^^
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. 87 Behemoth attempts, still no kill.
  • Topic Archived