• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. when a SnS main...

User Info: sr0777696

sr0777696
4 weeks ago#1
answers an SOS AT nergi quest, sleeps nergi twice, para him thrice, mounts him once, and cuts off his tail, but at the end of the quest no one wants to do emotes with you. :(
Because I can.

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
4 weeks ago#2
You didn't KO Nergi.. that's why

User Info: DarkPrimaryX

DarkPrimaryX
4 weeks ago#3
You'd get spirit fingers from me!!
(PSN: DarkprimaryX) DD:DA Pawn: Marilyn
"Dvsjxjeoanehzbskxbdkxbsxj!!!" ~ Zodd3224

sr0777696
4 weeks ago#4
DarkPrimaryX posted...
You'd get spirit fingers from me!!

(holds back manly, happy tears) spirit fingers back good sir.
Because I can.

User Info: xMizuru

xMizuru
4 weeks ago#5
Spam kowtow at there feet lol ^^
PSN: xMizuru
MHW ~ Luna

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
4 weeks ago#6
After the fight ends I usually check my mobile to see anything I missed. (Or finish that YouTube video)
PSN:Nebuladark, Switch FC:SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC:0774-5319-1816, ACNL:Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGenU:Serenade, MHworld:Serenade.

User Info: Behemothshell

Behemothshell
4 weeks ago#7
I kind of feel sns doesn't get credit where credit is due because it can do so much with half the effort of a "learned" weapon. Seems people think sns doesn't require commitment or practice since it's easy to approach.

Stand tall proud hunter! I salute you!

sr0777696
4 weeks ago#8
Behemothshell posted...
I kind of feel sns doesn't get credit where credit is due because it can do so much with half the effort of a "learned" weapon. Seems people think sns doesn't require commitment or practice since it's easy to approach.

Stand tall proud hunter! I salute you!

Honestly, I don't play multiplayer that often (about twenty times total, almost all of them were for kulve because she's a pain to farm solo) so I don't really have a lot of complaints so far.

I only have problems with three types of people:

dual blades: because they trip me in demon mode, but always seem to follow me around when i try to keep my distance.

lances: same thing as dual blades except they almost seem to wait until I've started a combo before they nonchalantly walk up behind me and literally start stabbing me in the back.

Pretty much every death I ever had in multiplier was from a DB or lance user tripping me right before I dodged or backhopped through a monsters attack.

longswords: Not for the reason you think. I was well aware of the fact that LS is prone to tripping teammates, so I try to give them space.

No, my beef is that they tend to not stop their spirit blade combos after I or anyone else sleeps a monster and ends up waking it up before any one gets the chance to do anything. It's just kinda frustrating to watch all the work I put into setting up a chance for everybody to do some serious damage to a monster instantly get trashed by a helmsplitter. I'm sure most bowgunners have felt this before as well.

Sorry, had the sudden urge to rant for some reason.
Because I can.

User Info: Level_99_E-Girl

Level_99_E-Girl
4 weeks ago#9
sr0777696 posted...
helmsplitter

Unfortunately, once this is initiated and they aren't already aiming away from the monster, there is no stopping it. And typically, even directing the Helmsplitter away from the monster while in the air still tends to hit the monster.
Boosted Support main :^)

User Info: blazerMFT

blazerMFT
4 weeks ago#10
sr0777696 posted...
answers an SOS AT nergi quest, sleeps nergi twice, para him thrice, mounts him once, and cuts off his tail, but at the end of the quest no one wants to do emotes with you. :(

You do that with me in your team, you get more than an emote. You'd probably get a sticker, GC, and a PSN request.

(I main CB now but I've been an SnS user up until MH4U and I played all the games before that. All hail MHF SnS days by the way.)
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. when a SnS main...
  • Topic Archived