• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Need help with Ancient Leshen (PS4)

User Info: Gooshtheking

Gooshtheking
1 month ago#1
Hello all. I have been struggling with Ancient Leshen for the past few days with no success. Now, I am turning to the master hunters of GameFaqs for help. Is anyone available to lend a hand with this quest this evening?
FC: 2036-7706-5879

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
1 month ago#2
Bad timing, because most of the people are now waiting for AT Nergigante, which should be available in about 13 minutes if I remember correctly.
However, I (and certainly a couple of other hunters here) could help you after that.

Maybe you should also ask here in this thread:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/211368-monster-hunter-world/77669896?page=6
Most of the people are tracking this topic already, so it's easier for you to get some help. Just post a session ID there and someone will come to help you ... but probably after they got AT Nergigante. XD
(Just mention me in this topic and I'll come to your aid later.)
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: Gooshtheking

Gooshtheking
1 month ago#3
Oh, I had no idea that my timing was so atrocious. I apologize! That said, I will be online for a while now, so if anyone feels like lending a hand later on, I'd be incredibly appreciative.
FC: 2036-7706-5879
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Need help with Ancient Leshen (PS4)
  • Topic Archived