• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Ancient Leshen - Come in, post session ID, get your kill!

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
1 month ago#1
Just like (EX) Behemoth, here's the next room for A. Leshen, which is needed in couple of hours for the next festival.

Just post your session ID if you need help or if you want to kill just for fun. We're glad to get you help and to get our fun!
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
1 month ago#2
Nice work @Symphoenixa for making these topics. Let's help as many as we can ^^/
PSN:Nebuladark, Switch FC:SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC:0774-5319-1816, ACNL:Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGenU:Serenade, MHworld:Serenade.

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 month ago#3
Wellp... I guess I'll go and reactivate my PS+

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 month ago#4
Aw we're all gonna be split again.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 month ago#5
Semeki posted...

If I'm in the same room, we are
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 month ago#6
Sirk posted...
Semeki posted...

If I'm in the same room, we are

😂
Let it go.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Ghannos

Ghannos
1 month ago#7
Leshy today?

User Info: PopSmore

PopSmore
1 month ago#8
I am interested in some leshen slaying. Im not sure what to expect from the fight though, as the last i played mhw was when the witcher content came out. I completed all the normal witcher content then took a break.

User Info: Anony1125

Anony1125
1 month ago#9
I think I'm going to need some help this time. I was on break from MHW during the Witcher crossover, so I've only faced regular Leshen twice now. I'll need to get a little practice in so I don't embarrass myself, but in a couple days I'll be ready for Ancient Leshen, hopefully.
Feeling really good.

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
1 month ago#10
Anony1125 posted...
I think I'm going to need some help this time. I was on break from MHW during the Witcher crossover, so I've only faced regular Leshen twice now. I'll need to get a little practice in so I don't embarrass myself, but in a couple days I'll be ready for Ancient Leshen, hopefully.

Mention me here later, then I'll help you if I'm at home.
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Ancient Leshen - Come in, post session ID, get your kill!
  • Topic Archived