• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Does anyone have MH tattoo?

User Info: Antari18

Antari18
4 weeks ago#11
MegalaserLAWS posted...
Tattoos are for buffoons. You cant guarantee what you think in the future. Do something less permanent like carving a rath from wood or drawing as high of quality one as you can and framing it. Why lock yourself in?

Why not? Doesn't matter. We're locked in so many ways that 1 more doesn't matter at all. Do you have a gf? Why lock yourself? Do you have job? Why lock yourself? Do you have your own house? Why lock yourself?

See how stupid that sound?

User Info: cheapchip

cheapchip
4 weeks ago#12
It's prohibited in my religion so, no.
I am cat, meow tonight?
http://i.imgur.com/rL0HXhb.gif ll https://i.imgur.com/ZHuflFv.gif ll https://i.imgur.com/64IE60d.gifv

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
4 weeks ago#13
Do people not like art symbols or is it the idea of a something permanent on the skin?

@DarxWingDuck
Anyway, you said FFVII, what sort if thing would you want from FFVII assuming you dont mean the name itself as a tattoo?
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
4 weeks ago#14
@Semeki posted...
Do people not like art symbols or is it the idea of a something permanent on the skin?

@DarxWingDuck
Anyway, you said FFVII, what sort if thing would you want from FFVII assuming you dont mean the name itself as a tattoo?

I use to be dead against getting a tattoo just because you like something... like a band or person or image of something... but i'm ok with it if it has more meaning.
Using it has a representation of part of my childhood and an era in my life that I cherish... that's never going to change. Im not going to ever start hating it and you can't take that away from me either.
So getting something permanent to represent that makes a lot of sense imo.

Certainly not just the name lol

I was thinking the meteor logo or the buster sword sticking in the ground (you can google image search both of those im sure) . Probably on my back/shoulder blade.

If I were to do a character, it would definitely be Red XIII.

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
4 weeks ago#15
Apalachicola posted...
Nude handler riding a Rathalos, with an AK47 in each hand.

Can we add a text bubble?
"Hey Pard!"
"When in doubt, take a bite! "

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
4 weeks ago#16
hell no to both

Antari18 posted...
MegalaserLAWS posted...
Tattoos are for buffoons. You cant guarantee what you think in the future. Do something less permanent like carving a rath from wood or drawing as high of quality one as you can and framing it. Why lock yourself in?

Why not? Doesn't matter. We're locked in so many ways that 1 more doesn't matter at all. Do you have a gf? Why lock yourself? Do you have job? Why lock yourself? Do you have your own house? Why lock yourself?

Uhm yeah those comparisons actually sound stupid. Break up/live apart for a while, look for a new job (if your profession doesn't require that anyway), sell/rent the house (owning one is far from common in a lot of places anyway). All not as bad to get rid of as a tattoo which by the way could hinder at least the former 2 things a lot. Of course it depends on your environment and the placing of the tattoo.
You could aswell argue the opposite, why lock yourself even more.

User Info: Evilnick

Evilnick
4 weeks ago#17
I always wanted the eye from the original game tattooed. I have 2 kingdom hearts tats on my arm (the heartless and nobody emblems) but always wanted a decent monster hunter one. Maybe a dark souls bonfire somewhere to
www.fu ktos.com

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
4 weeks ago#18
Antari18 posted...
MegalaserLAWS posted...

First off you can change those things without laser surgery. Secondly you are comparing far more important things with far less important things.

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
4 weeks ago#19
surely i have a MH tatoo, my knuckles spell B-A-Z-E-L G-E-U-S-E
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: Crudelitas

Crudelitas
4 weeks ago#20
Placid01 posted...
It's a game. Not a way of life.

That's a total lie.

MH is life.

MakotoYuri posted...
surely i have a MH tatoo, my knuckles spell B-A-Z-E-L G-E-U-S-E

Do they explode when you punch people?
There is no path to git gud, for gitin' gud is the path.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Does anyone have MH tattoo?
  • Topic Archived