• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Does anyone have MH tattoo?

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
3 weeks ago#1
Serious question... World or otherwise.

Also, have you considered getting one or would you?

If yes to any of these questions... what tattoo, where, and why?

This might seem stupid or lame to some but realize that tattoos aren't always about the thing you get a tattoo of, but that thing is a reminder of an era in your life... particularly one that you enjoyed.

I have 0 tattoos, but I have considered getting FFVII tattoo before simply because it reminds me a fun era in my life... not just the game but the friends and other events that occurred, even though they're not directly related.

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
3 weeks ago#2
No Regerts.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
3 weeks ago#3
No tattoos.
No plans to get one.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: Wasabi_Syn

Wasabi_Syn
3 weeks ago#4
While I love tattoos, I have none. I'm the type of person that can't decide on what I'd like to have, especially if I know it'll be permanent.

If I did get something from MH, it might either be the Hunters Guild Emblem, or one of the monster emblems. Particularly Rathalos or Nergigante.
PSN & NNID: WasabiSyn
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5580-8486-4216

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
3 weeks ago#5
tokerblue posted...
No Regerts.

Lol.

----
Nah but maybe when im older... eh I dont know, I have thought about it. Not MH tattoo but a pokemon, Talonflame. I've want it near my ankle, either spread out like a V or both wings down slightly bended like after a flap and before they rise again. I just really like its design as a hawk, fire red, and other reasons...

Wasabi_Syn posted...
While I love tattoos, I have none. I'm the type of person that can't decide on what I'd like to have, especially if I know it'll be permanent.

It's worth paying the extra cash for a good tattoo artist, especially because itll be permanent and it's your own body, you dont want to go cheap with something regarding your own self.

A good artist is what makes a good tattoo tbh.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
3 weeks ago#6
Tattoos are for buffoons. You cant guarantee what you think in the future. Do something less permanent like carving a rath from wood or drawing as high of quality one as you can and framing it. Why lock yourself in?

User Info: Placid01

Placid01
3 weeks ago#7
It's a game. Not a way of life.

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
3 weeks ago#8
Enclosure posted...
No tattoos.
No plans to get one.

Placid01 posted...
It's a game. Not a way of life.

I'm a MH fan, but I'm not a billboard for a game series. That goes for any other game series I like, too.
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: Apalachicola

Apalachicola
3 weeks ago#9
Nude handler riding a Rathalos, with an AK47 in each hand.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.

User Info: NelloAngelo

NelloAngelo
3 weeks ago#10
Apalachicola posted...
Nude handler riding a Rathalos, with an AK47 in each hand.

Damn this...this is aaah, yup can I steal this?
PSN/Gamertag: NelloAngelo
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Does anyone have MH tattoo?
  • Topic Archived