• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is there a way to keep pukie-pukie away from leshen?

User Info: blazerMFT

blazerMFT
1 month ago#11
I'm actually having trouble with this too. I just didn't notice--does the Pukei take damage on your attacks as well? I want to make sure as I've been throwing SAEDs left and right once the Jagras arrive.
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 month ago#12
The life powders certainly help but I didn't have much issues to begin with. The only time pukei needs our help is when its surrounded by jagras, kill all those then take care of leshen. Also, I think they give us armor powder.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: drag10

drag10
1 month ago#13
blazerMFT posted...
I'm actually having trouble with this too. I just didn't notice--does the Pukei take damage on your attacks as well? I want to make sure as I've been throwing SAEDs left and right once the Jagras arrive.

Pukei is registered as your ally for this quest, so there's no friendly fire. The main concern are the Jagras, since a horde of them can quickly wear Pukei down with their increased aggression and numbers. As long as you kill them off quickly (or leave one alive to prevent Leshen from summoning more) and have enough lifepowders, you're good to go.
PSN: AshScar88
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is there a way to keep pukie-pukie away from leshen?
  • Topic Archived