• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is there a way to keep pukie-pukie away from leshen?

User Info: TheSoldierChris

TheSoldierChris
1 month ago#1
Topic
Ign: TheSoldier hr200 mhw, hr500 mhgen, hr800 mh4u. I main Gs, Cb, Hh, Lbg, Hbg, and Ls.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
1 month ago#2
Hope to fight him in the location right outside of camp 1, and leave one J alive.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

TheSoldierChris
1 month ago#3
Rhiethreal posted...
Hope to fight him in the location right outside of camp 1, and leave one J alive.

I do keep jargas alive but there are times where I do wish I could dung bomb pukie out of there.
Ign: TheSoldier hr200 mhw, hr500 mhgen, hr800 mh4u. I main Gs, Cb, Hh, Lbg, Hbg, and Ls.

User Info: TheGameconomist

TheGameconomist
1 month ago#4
gather all the life powders from the chest outside of the tent, use all your life powders on him to keep him alive. Hope that helps!
Gamertag: Dorick, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameconomist

TheSoldierChris
1 month ago#5
TheGameconomist posted...
gather all the life powders from the chest outside of the tent, use all your life powders on him to keep him alive. Hope that helps!

I haven't already done that.

User Info: MKParka

MKParka
1 month ago#6
Grab godbugs and blue shrooms to craft more lifepowders, flash the jaggies maybe

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
1 month ago#7
Kill Leshen faster.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: Kiutsu

Kiutsu
1 month ago#8
Area 4,11 and 5 there are lots of blue mushrooms to gather. You start from area 4. Fly to Ancient Forest Camp and walk around the area to find lots of Godbugs.

I've noticed the gathering points spawn back a lot faster during this quest so you can create a whole supply of healing items if you're fast.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 month ago#9
TheSoldierChris posted...
TheGameconomist posted...

I haven't already done that.

I don't see how he could have known whether or not you did.

Your major assets are:

1) Igni, which instantly kills Jagras in this quest.
2) Flash pods to buy time.
3) Various crowd-clearing attacks specific to different weapon classes. (including Recovery ammo from LBG.)
4) Lots of Lifepowders, including up to 10 you can craft.
5) Breaking Leshen's parts before Phase 5 in order to screw with its summoning abilities.
6) Ledges and jump attacks and mounting to end the battle more quickly, but do not do this while a full Jagras pack is around! They will eat Pukei-Pukei alive while you are mounting.

Those are roughly ranked from most important to least important. Igni is a really obvious one that you should be ready to use when the Jagras arrive.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
1 month ago#10
I found it easier using a weapon with wide sweeps too, while Igni is great for killing jaggies it's also a free stun on the main target, so I found being able to hit everything at once with switch axe wild swings really effective.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Is there a way to keep pukie-pukie away from leshen?
  • Topic Archived