• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Haven't played in a while, what do?

User Info: Chaosloader

Chaosloader
1 month ago#1
Sup folks, I haven't played in a long time. Last I played was a little bit before the FF Collab with the Dragoon set and stuff.

I'm currently HR61 rocking Greatswords, I've mostly been using Purgation's Atrocity as it's my only rank 8 GS but I also have a couple rank 6 and the Kirin one as rank 7.

Not too sure what I should be aiming for next, here's a screenshot of my current loadout. I also have the full Kulve Taroth, Nergigante and the golden set that empowers guard, whatever the name is.

https://imgur.com/hZ5wsuj

Thanks in advance!
FGO ID: 298,961,258 https://imgur.com/bdWwcux

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 month ago#2
Definitely get Anguish, the Deviljho GS, as it's much better than Purgation's Atrocity. That's the first thing you should do.

After that try to get the Drachen armor set from regular Behemoth, if you have access to multiplayer. Ask people here for help. You can really just use this topic. Just make a session and post the session ID here.

When the Spring Blossom Festival comes back around, make a beeline for the quest that gives the parts to make the Wyvern Ignition "Impact" GS. I believe the name of it A Hunter's Dream. Something like that.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: Exo_Icarus

Exo_Icarus
1 month ago#3
Go play something else until Iceborne drops cuz that's pretty much what everyone else is doing. We'll stop back in for a little while for AT Nerg but not for too long.
" Imagination is the essence of discovery. "

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 month ago#4
Wyvern Ignition is the GS to get... grab it during the spring fest

User Info: EndThisReign

EndThisReign
1 month ago#5
I just started again for the first time in a while, I stopped before Kulve and only popped in for a couple (failed) Behemoth attempts.

Add me and I’d be happy to catch up alongside you!

Psn: timmyjay22

User Info: RGM-79_GM_Pilot

RGM-79_GM_Pilot
1 month ago#6
I'm on Spring Break and actually haven't touched the game in a while after the Appreciation Festival. I might come back to try and get the Taroth/Kjarr Daggers Lurk again from Kulve Taroth, but after trying so much, I feel a little demotivated from that. But I'll check the game again later.
This hand of mines glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me defeat you Zeons! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my GMs! GM FINGEEEERRRR!!
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Haven't played in a while, what do?
  • Topic Archived