• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So, I take it that I'm not supposed to be able to fight Behemoth yet?

User Info: 2Smug

2Smug
1 month ago#1
Oh man, I just beat the story and got the quest. The Kulu was easy, but this Behemoth, I don't even think I dented his health.

If I'm not supposed to fight it yet, that's fine and everything, but if I am, this guy is really wall'ing me. I learned that I need to drop the tornadoes on the outside of the room. That's about all I learned.

I'm sure really good people could do it with what I have, but is it expected of me to do it now?

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
1 month ago#2
Behemoth should be HR50+

User Info: __hiei__

__hiei__
1 month ago#3
Behemoth is generally considered to be among the hardest fights in the game, up there with ancient leshen and the harderst arch tempereds.

it also doesn't scale to solo. its made to be fought by a full party preferably with someone dedicated to tanking and someone else dedicated to support. though it is possible to solo it if you really want to..

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 month ago#4
You're not supposed to solo him it's intended for MP quest but at your HR even with other players it will be tough since your armor and decorations might be lacking. But with players from here, we can kill Behe for you. Post session ID if you need some help to clear the quest

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
1 month ago#5
He's rough as guts haha. Even with a few pieces of Drachen he can still f*** me up something shocking, just need a couple of tails to complete the set and I can never fight him again. As others have said he's explicitly a multiplayer fight with plenty of mechanics taken straight from MMO's (fitting, since he's an MMO tie in), so at HR 16 you can still be as well off as you'd be expected to in that context, rarity 8 weapons aside.

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 month ago#6
paulodybi posted...
You're not supposed to solo him it's intended for MP quest but at your HR even with other players it will be tough since your armor and decorations might be lacking. But with players from here, we can kill Behe for you. Post session ID if you need some help to clear the quest

Ironically, if you can get pieces of his armor, you'll soon have the armor you need to beat him.

As paulodybi mentioned, there are a good number of GameFAQs players that can help you beat and farm him.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: Jaegon

Jaegon
1 month ago#7
can help as well, post session ID if you wanna give it a shot

User Info: 2Smug

2Smug
1 month ago#8
Thanks for the offers, it's nice to see people offer help. That said, I don't want to be carried and I have a few friends getting into the game too, so I think this will be a great challenge for us to tackle together, especially if none of us know much going in.

I didn't know there were multiplayer bosses in this game. I figured everything was designed with solo in mind, but I'm happy I was wrong.

That's for the clarification, guys. I realized earlier that something was off when I completed the Lunastra questline, but I didn't even dent this guy's health.

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
1 month ago#9
2Smug posted...
Thanks for the offers, it's nice to see people offer help. That said, I don't want to be carried and I have a few friends getting into the game too, so I think this will be a great challenge for us to tackle together, especially if none of us know much going in.

If you change your mind and you and/or your friends need still help, give us a call and post the session ID. Our Behemoth Buster Squad is always ready. ;)
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that!)

User Info: Bananamatic

Bananamatic
1 month ago#10
2Smug posted...
That's for the clarification, guys. I realized earlier that something was off when I completed the Lunastra questline

That's because optional quest Lunastra has higher stats including hp for some reason
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So, I take it that I'm not supposed to be able to fight Behemoth yet?
  • Topic Archived