• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Now I understand the hate for Behemoth

User Info: Zoldarr

Zoldarr
1 month ago#1
regular is fine, but Extreme is so dumb.

I'm not even gonna rant about it but I'm too much in a happy mood to deal with this.
I love myself too much to stress over this. ^__^

I'm avoiding it, and I don't care if I'm a coward from doing so.
Ask this coward anything.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 month ago#2
Are you a cow?
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: nebula2

nebula2
1 month ago#3
Why not try with the people here?
PSN:Nebuladark, Switch FC:SW-0857-4415-9982,
3DS: FC:0774-5319-1816, ACNL:Nebula from Ygdrasil, MHGenU:Serenade, MHworld:Serenade.

User Info: Zoldarr

Zoldarr
1 month ago#4
nebula2 posted...
Why not try with the people here?

Because I suck at ecliptic meteor jump taunt.

It doesn't work for me all the time. It's a 50/50 gamble, eventhough I know I'm doing the timing right. I might be at the wrong distance, I guess.
and I hate the fact that on the final phase he does this 3 times before he dies. My last run we alllmost had him, but then someone died. All we needed was 1 more ecliptic meteor, and that layer set would've been mine.

After that loss, I quit and left in despair. I just don't want to bother with this stress. Why does he have to do it 3 times at the end? Just... Why? My stress levels are too high.. maybe I'll try it again tomorrow..

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 month ago#5
Try it with people here since most of the time we have comets around so that you don’t have to rely on jumping.

On a side note, if you’re failing you’re not getting the timing right - or the connection is crappy.

User Info: SilverKyousuke

SilverKyousuke
1 month ago#6
Well at least you got past regular.
I still have FF music on my main character...

One of these times I should see how many Xbox players are on this board and try to get it done.
GT: xXPakkunXx My FC is: 3539-9672-6526
I'm not superstitious. I am, a little stitious.

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 month ago#7
You don't need to jump man as long as you have someone to grab enmity and that's...
that's my job

I'm waiting your room ID after you cool down and ready to try again lol

User Info: kmchow98

kmchow98
1 month ago#8
People here can help you get it done.

You’ll realise that this is actually a pretty amazing event.

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 month ago#9
There are people here who will happily throw ExBehemoth into a locker on your behalf. If they can get my sorry self through this quest, they can do it for anyone.
Stop reporting each other. Go post in other topics and chill. -spartan99ruler (Moderator)

User Info: DarthVashti

DarthVashti
1 month ago#10
SilverKyousuke posted...
Well at least you got past regular.
I still have FF music on my main character...

One of these times I should see how many Xbox players are on this board and try to get it done.

I had to turn music off because I was so sick of that ff music playing. Wish you could choose what music played in the settlement.
Not a quality poster
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Now I understand the hate for Behemoth
  • Topic Archived