You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What's currently the best way to farm tempered investigations?

User Info: SilverKyousuke

SilverKyousuke
3 weeks ago#1
Last time I played it was following a tempered Diablos around gathering it's many tracks. Has that changed?
GT: xXPakkunXx My FC is: 3539-9672-6526
I'm not superstitious. I am, a little stitious.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
3 weeks ago#2
Well, when the Simple Task is running, you can go to Ancient Forest, start up at the camp near the Rath nest. There is a path to follow when you sort it out. You get like 7 or 8 T2 tracks along that route. There is another for T3s in a different event.

Aside from that, I would think going into the Tempered Investigations with a very short time limit that you aren't going to attempt, and use those to follow around the beast for 15 minutes or so.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
3 weeks ago#3
A Simple Task

Tracking the Delivery
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

SilverKyousuke
3 weeks ago#4
Alrighty, thanks for the help!

Is Lavasioth still a good T2 source for decos? I seem to remember people fighting him a lot but I can't remember if that was just an event or something.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

SilverHawke27
3 weeks ago#5
That was probably just the event for Lavasioth being least hunted. So he dropped decos on the ground the way Greatest Jagras puked them up.

SilverKyousuke
3 weeks ago#6
SilverHawke27 posted...
That was probably just the event for Lavasioth being least hunted. So he dropped decos on the ground the way Greatest Jagras puked them up.

Ah ok. I think that event happened after I stopped playing, so I must have just been hunting Lavasioth a bunch before I quit.
Is there a prefered T2 people hunt? I think I usually liked Odoggy cause I never had trouble with him.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
3 weeks ago#7
SilverKyousuke posted...
Is there a prefered T2 people hunt?

Black Diablos or any single monster hunt with 4 or 5 boxes.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: Caliginosus

Caliginosus
3 weeks ago#8
SilverKyousuke posted...
SilverHawke27 posted...

Ah ok. I think that event happened after I stopped playing, so I must have just been hunting Lavasioth a bunch before I quit.
Is there a prefered T2 people hunt? I think I usually liked Odoggy cause I never had trouble with him.

Yeah, Odogaron is a good option, as he goes down fast as he is a walking weakspot and has low health.
Imo Rathalos and Diablos are a good option too.
Bazelgeuse goes ok as well but it can get a bit annoying sometimes, same goes for azure Los.
Otherwise pink Rathian, Legiana, Uragaan, Lavasioth and black Diablos are the most annoying one imo.
Not sure if i forgot one here.
What is positive, very small and meows? A cation. *ba-dum-ts*
Admin and the official Jho Whisperer of the Apex Predators.

SilverHawke27
3 weeks ago#9
I believe Odogaron is less of a pain in the ass than most of the other T2s.

Diablos can be a pain for needing screamers and only having 3 at a time, unless you farm screamer sacs, which is annoying.

The flying ones require flashpods, but gain flash immunity, so unless you can take them down quick, they get annoying when immune.

Uragaan for scattering bombs and rolling everywhere. Lavasioth because Lavasioth.

So yeah, Odogaron is probably T2 king.

SilverKyousuke
3 weeks ago#10
Cool, thanks for the info.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. What's currently the best way to farm tempered investigations?