• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I don't like the handler

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 month ago#21
The JP equivalent used for "When in doubt, take a bite" is something along the lines of "When in doubt, eat!". The intended meaning is the same in both languages, the EN one just carries the implication that it's what you're in doubt about that you should eat. She actually just means to get something to eat and figure things out afterwards.

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
1 month ago#22
Honestly, that's pretty terrible advice. I assume her single solitary character trait of "always eating" is supposed to be funny.

Actually, didn't Monster Hunter already try and use this character trait for the Tanzia Sweetheart in Monster Hunter Generations? I made her my housekeeper and everything she said was something about food or eating.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 month ago#23
Yeah. She debuted in 3U, so she's a bit older than that, but that part doesn't matter. I dunno why they decided to repeat that character trait, she isn't even the most popular Guild Gal. That would be Moga Sweetheart, who is cuter, funnier, and more endearing than the Handler could ever hope to be.

User Info: SwordsmanOrion

SwordsmanOrion
1 month ago#24
Ah, I see you are also a man of culture.

Moga Sweetheart is absolutely the most charming and likable of all the guild girls.
"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
1 month ago#25
Great_Khan posted...
SilverKyousuke posted...
Then you won't like my 2nd character.
Cause I made her a Handler look-a-like.
At the end of a quest I spam "Hey partner!", "We did it!", and "Hey Pard, have you eaten yet?".

It's pretty fun.
I'm thinking about adding a message that says "I think we should build a camp here.".

Plus whenever I die I get to look on the silver lining, cause at least I get to see the Handler die!

I'd switch to longsword expressly to trip you.

I'd switch to you expressly to trip longsword.
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I don't like the handler
  • Topic Archived