• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. KT weapon duplicates

User Info: blazerMFT

blazerMFT
2 months ago#1
I've played the hell out of this ATKT event and I'm pretty sure I've gotten a few duplicate weapons. But whenever I go to look in my inventory to sell, I can't see any of them.

Am I going blind or is it an auto sell thing after getting them from the rewards menu?

Thanks.
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
2 months ago#2
Try sorting?
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: blazerMFT

blazerMFT
2 months ago#3
Enclosure posted...
Try sorting?

Yes I did but I now realized my problem--I get dupes of the R6 weapons mostly. There probably weren't enough R7 or 8 drops for me to get dupes of--an indication of my luck.

Thanks very much then, problem solved, all I had to do was look down a page further.

EDIT: How naïve was it for me to expect I've gotten many dupes of R7 or 8 weapons haha!
Member of CMWABME
Awesomeness Redefined

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
2 months ago#4
The other thing I've noticed is that the same weapons will not always appear next to each other when sorting.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein

User Info: Level_99_E-Girl

Level_99_E-Girl
2 months ago#5
Sort by Rarity then sort by Category. Worked for me to get them by each other.
Boosted Support main :^)

User Info: BanzaiHeil

BanzaiHeil
2 months ago#6
I've started examining them on the rewards screen, before actually clicking on them. If you have a 1 (or higher) next to the Item Box icon, you already have that weapon. So just leave it, examine the rest, only clicking on the ones with a 0 next to the item box. Then sell the remaining weapons (the duplicates) all at once with the Sell All now instead of having to hunt for them later.

The downside is that it becomes that much more apparent as you watch the percentage of "new" rewards vs. duplicates dwindle further and further down with every run.
PSN: BanzaiHeil
Never forget: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61379169

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
2 months ago#7
BanzaiHeil posted...
I've started examining them on the rewards screen, before actually clicking on them. If you have a 1 (or higher) next to the Item Box icon, you already have that weapon. So just leave it, examine the rest, only clicking on the ones with a 0 next to the item box.

Thanks. I didn't know that.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. KT weapon duplicates
  • Topic Archived