• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I cannot figure out what to do to clear all 6-star optional quests.

User Info: flsomerv

flsomerv
1 month ago#11
As mentioned, you should make sure to capture one of every monster in low rank and one of every monster in high rank. That should make all of the missing optional quests pop up. It is the capturing of the monsters that makes the special arena quests for that monster pop up the first time. Then they start rotating out.
Gaming since 1982

User Info: Gebel

Gebel
1 month ago#12
flsomerv posted...
As mentioned, you should make sure to capture one of every monster in low rank and one of every monster in high rank. That should make all of the missing optional quests pop up. It is the capturing of the monsters that makes the special arena quests for that monster pop up the first time. Then they start rotating out.

Low rank & high rank?! I missed anyone mentioning that. Ugh how am I supposed to know which I haven't caught in low rank?

So they only rotate out after you complete them, or what?

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
1 month ago#13
Gebel posted...
flsomerv posted...

Low rank & high rank?! I missed anyone mentioning that. Ugh how am I supposed to know which I haven't caught in low rank?

So they only rotate out after you complete them, or what?

I think the only way to know is by keeping track of the arena quests that pop up (meaning you've completed them already). Your guild card might be able to help if there are some monsters you've barely touched/captured.

Yes, once you unlock the arena quest by capturing a monster it stays on the list until you complete it once, then it disappears/goes into rotation.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 month ago#14
https://mhworld.kiranico.com/quest

Click Optional and compare that list to the one on yours.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: Gebel

Gebel
1 month ago#15
I guess I'm just still missing arena quests, I just can't figure it out. I'm going on a hiatus with this game for now, waiting for crown events to return.

I may just have to capture more low rank monsters cause I must've captured em all in high rank. That's the only thing it can be, right?

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
1 month ago#16
Gebel posted...
I guess I'm just still missing arena quests, I just can't figure it out. I'm going on a hiatus with this game for now, waiting for crown events to return.

I may just have to capture more low rank monsters cause I must've captured em all in high rank. That's the only thing it can be, right?

Nope, not if you're talking about rank 6.

Just capture a bunch of monsters in rank 6, methodically go about it, even if you've already done it. One way or another, the arena quests will open up.

They will NOT open up if you stop playing and go on hiatus, that's not how MHW rng works.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
1 month ago#17
Gebel posted...

once you capture a HR monster the relative LR arena quest will unlock as well as the HR one, granted you didn't unlock it before of course
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I cannot figure out what to do to clear all 6-star optional quests.
  • Topic Archived