You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. If Iceborne goes on sale simultaneously for PC and PS4, which one will you buy?

User Info: NidhoggrG

NidhoggrG
1 week ago#1
PC or PS4? - Results (128 votes)
PC
34.38% (44 votes)
PS4
65.63% (84 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
I've been curious about how many people would immigrate to PC

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
1 week ago#2
Pretty sure there's an Xbox contingent here too. Since everyone flocked to this board when the game was announced.

Anyhow. I'd stick to console as that's where my save is and the game isn't interesting enough to play through again on PC.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#3
Only way I'd ever get MHW on PC, first I'd have to get a PC capable of playing it. And then I'd only get it so I could mod the hell out of it and just ravage through the content at my leisure.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 week ago#4
PS4, because I want to carry over content.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
1 week ago#5
if someone CAN play it on PC and if progress transfered to any platform, why would anyone choose PS4 over PC??
Gaming while on a treadmill

User Info: tokerblue

tokerblue
1 week ago#6
PS4. There's no way in hell I'd start from the beginning again.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
- Robert A. Heinlein
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
1 week ago#7
Dark_Abaddon posted...
if someone CAN play it on PC and if progress transfered to any platform, why would anyone choose PS4 over PC??

Potato PC or not wanting to have any chance of modders/cheaters affecting their game would be the usual reasons, I'd imagine.
http://imgur.com/wNyX55h.jpg

User Info: NidhoggrG

NidhoggrG
1 week ago#8
Enclosure posted...
Dark_Abaddon posted...

Potato PC or not wanting to have any chance of modders/cheaters affecting their game would be the usual reasons, I'd imagine.

Same reasons for me. Besides having a larger comunity on consoles. All my friends play on consoles.

User Info: MGO_Tidus

MGO_Tidus
1 week ago#9
Prefer not to drop 150+ hours and start over on PC and re-buy the game+DLC.
FF Record Keeper RW: XAai - Tyro - God Wall
FF14: Leviathan - Xeno Cross

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 week ago#10
MGO_Tidus posted...
Prefer not to drop 150+ hours and start over on PC and re-buy the game+DLC.

If I get a PC and this game again, you can f***in' bet I'd cheat in every single decoration.
I'd then proceed to mod the s*** out of it and play offline in a happy little world where I can fight Anshen with three tiny Behemoth EXs as my teamates or vice versa.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. If Iceborne goes on sale simultaneously for PC and PS4, which one will you buy?