• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. In which game was each weapon at its best?

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
1 month ago#31
Chytharo posted...
SnS felt way better than the other meele weapons in F1 and FU for me. It did pretty decent damage, you could stunlock certain weaker monsters like the dromes, you could take items without putting your weapon back and you could block pretty fast. There's even an autoblock skill for the armor. Also, around midgame you had lots of issues with bouncing off certain monsters with most bigger weapons, but SnS let you target smaller weakspots, like basarios/gravios legs & chestplate more easily.

In Tri and 3U I mostly used LS, but I think ranged sleepbombing and kelbi bow spam were pretty OP in those games.

I didn't play 4th gen games, but in World definitely LS for meele and HBG for ranged.

Well Freedom and Sword and Shield go hand in hand, considering the oversight resulting in the class doing more damage than expected. IIRC it was lowered again in MHF2 and possibly again in MHFU.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.

User Info: TEzeon431

TEzeon431
1 month ago#32
MetalGearDogma posted...
LS in world is so rediculous broken that I sometimes miss the old times of mhfu

I'm a LS main. And I love it in world. But I kinda miss the time where it was actually super difficult to use 😂

No kidding. The new moves it gained in World really pushed it over the top.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. In which game was each weapon at its best?
  • Topic Archived