• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. End game is toi weak, deviants should be in the next game

User Info: Fernystein

Fernystein
1 month ago#1
Rotating events + samey tempered monsters+ 4 elders + same Map= weak endgame. All the monsters drop the same things and you are forced to beat the same two elders to have a reason to still play after you complete all the events. All the challenging quests rotate and it is just not right for a game like MH. Still played 600 hours tho. I just think deviants were better for variety. Endgame shouldn't be just elders.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
1 month ago#2
Because "bioenergy"
Gamertag: Nuke2099

Fernystein
1 month ago#3
nuke2099 posted...
Because "bioenergy"

Gameplay>lore

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
1 month ago#4
I feel like most monster hunters are already deviants?
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: IIIPowerIII

IIIPowerIII
1 month ago#5
I wish we had all the monster from MHXX. That would be a nice endgame.
FFBE 940+ Noctis/900+ GL Sakura
599 202 797

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 month ago#6
Maybe in a couple games, once they have built up enough console assets.

Personally I'm hoping after Iceborne they start work on another PS4-based Monster Hunter. Using all of the monsters seen in World+Iceborne, plus an equal number of new ones.

Rather than jumping straight into the PS5 for the next entry.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 month ago#7
Based on how the developers are handling things they think that the endgame should be just Elder Dragons.

Then again they made the strongest monster a tree man so who knows what's going on in their heads.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
1 month ago#8
Fernystein posted...
nuke2099 posted...
Because "bioenergy"

Gameplay>lore

Not too Capcom anymore.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

Fernystein
1 month ago#9
LonelyGaruga posted...
Based on how the developers are handling things they think that the endgame should be just Elder Dragons.

Then again they made the strongest monster a tree man so who knows what's going on in their heads.

Actually the strongest monster is extremoth. I do not think that elders are bad, but if they are going to be the endgame, then we need more elders AND A REASON TO HUNT THEM ALL AND NOT ALWAYS THE SAME. Layered armour is good and all, but we need a reason to farm a variety of normal monsters. Like 10 tempered barroths= Layered barroth armor 20 barroths= Skin for your weapon/ palico etc...

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 month ago#10
I dont know what you were expecting, MH has always been a repetitive grindy game. Event rotating isn't a big deal once you get everything from them.

I think if the deviants were present in world a few months later you would be posting this exact same message.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. End game is toi weak, deviants should be in the next game
  • Topic Archived