• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. 15th anniversary in March

User Info: Fernystein

Fernystein
3 weeks ago#1
Are they going to announce a new monster?

User Info: Unbound-King

Unbound-King
3 weeks ago#2
I hope they announce slutty dark elves as a race you can play as.
GT: Sho Minamimotto PSN: Azure_Reaper8 3Ds FC: 0662-2616-5710
I prefer casual games. Let's play! [I fear vacuums and the ocean and I'm a Scrublord. I suck!]

User Info: Fernystein

Fernystein
3 weeks ago#3
Unbound-King posted...

Lol

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
3 weeks ago#4
Will likely coincide with the Spring News update we were promised back in December.

I’ve still got my fingers crossed that we’ll get a new weapon type for Iceborne. But I doubt they be adding anything else to World. AT Nerg is confirmed to be the last title update.
Final Fantasy - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67YhUXxf253c2UpVjKD5qg Monster Hunter - https://www.youtube.com/c/Zentea

User Info: didierre

didierre
3 weeks ago#5
We're gonna get a gameplay trailer for Iceborne most likely with the new flagship showcased in it.

People have been speculating than Fatalis will come back in Iceborne as a Siege but we'll see.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
3 weeks ago#6
ZenTea posted...
Will likely coincide with the Spring News update we were promised back in December.

I’ve still got my fingers crossed that we’ll get a new weapon type for Iceborne. But I doubt they be adding anything else to World. AT Nerg is confirmed to be the last title update.

Based on the past new weapons appear at the start of a generation and not at the end of it anyway.
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
3 weeks ago#7
nuke2099 posted...
ZenTea posted...

Based on the past new weapons appear at the start of a generation and not at the end of it anyway.

You’re right, I’m just hoping we don’t have to wait for World 2 to get a new weapon lol.
Final Fantasy - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67YhUXxf253c2UpVjKD5qg Monster Hunter - https://www.youtube.com/c/Zentea

User Info: Nundulan

Nundulan
3 weeks ago#8
Unbound-King posted...

💦
Serenity now, insanity later

User Info: Enigma8th

Enigma8th
3 weeks ago#9
nuke2099 posted...

if we want to get technical, DB did appear midway in first gen. also, always according to the past, returning existing weps are possibile midway as well, coulple that with mainline games still missing the tonfa from frontier plus that newest shape shifting wep released around the time moth released in MHW and one could still hope, granted i'm skeptical we're getting any new wep as well
There was a HOLE here. It's gone now.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
3 weeks ago#10
Enigma8th posted...
nuke2099 posted...

if we want to get technical, DB did appear midway in first gen. also, always according to the past, returning existing weps are possibile midway as well, coulple that with mainline games still missing the tonfa from frontier plus that newest shape shifting wep released around the time moth released in MHW and one could still hope, granted i'm skeptical we're getting any new wep as well

Well for one the DB part doesn't count because that was for Japan only. Secondly since when has a new weapon type been added midway? And thirdly Tonfa doesn't even count since it's from a non-main series game and were never getting it.
Gamertag: Nuke2099
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. 15th anniversary in March
  • Topic Archived