• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Which weapon would get featured in the next collab?

User Info: drag10

drag10
2 months ago#21
If there were another Sony exclusive collab, Bloodborne would be a good fit. Quite a good number of weapon possibilities to fit the SA.
PSN: AshScar88

User Info: TelikoFreedman

TelikoFreedman
2 months ago#22
Moar 2B! She will meet her goal of getting into every game!

She could easily get a Great sword, and the Palico could get a POD costume.
Phantasy Star Online 2 Ship 7

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
2 months ago#23
A2 > 2B

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
2 months ago#24
Semeki posted...
Both Bowguns and Hunting Horn are the only ones missing.

This, but watch the HBG be amazing, the LBG just be there, and the HH be trash...gotta love Capcom and their weapon favoritism!
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
2 months ago#25
Somedude9 posted...
You can have rated M crossovers in family friendly games, look at Bayonetta in smash, they can easily let Bayonetta slide because there’s nothing overtly bad about the series.

Bayonetta was pretty ... tasteless. I was surprised that it got into Smash. I only played the first Bayonetta for about 20 minutes and the cutscenes were such a joke that I couldn't possibly continue. I would have been embarrassed if somebody had walked in and had seen me playing it.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: ssj954vegito

ssj954vegito
2 months ago#26
Sirk posted...
I only played the first Bayonetta for about 20 minutes

And that's how you miss the point of a game and a good game overall folks.

Bayonetta is supposed to be stupidly over the top and borderline ridiculous, that's like Platinum's thing. Also, before any other complaints, Bayonetta was designed by a woman. But really the "bad" parts are the most overt parts of the series, not as dark as Berserk's but still. I wouldn't doubt the possibility of Berserk crossover but it really is unlikely
Proud to be EPic.
Time to go super saiyan!! https://gfycat.com/DisguisedHonorableImpala

User Info: UndyingMenace

UndyingMenace
2 months ago#27
I would love to see a Spider-Man crossover, specifically a Venom Jho being hunted by Spider-Knight... give us a Lance with the Spider emblem on the shield and web effects during power guard and I'll be happy!
"But wont that change history?"
"Oh a lesson in not changing history from Mister I'm my own Grandfather."

User Info: EHnter

EHnter
2 months ago#28
UndyingMenace posted...
I would love to see a Spider-Man crossover, specifically a Venom Jho being hunted by Spider-Knight... give us a Lance with the Spider emblem on the shield and web effects during power guard and I'll be happy!

Did they did something like that on Marvel Infinite?

User Info: Lefty113

Lefty113
2 months ago#29
God of War might cross over pretty well with those dual chain axe things as a db variant? The Cerberus 3 head hound could be a cool boss, each Head with a diff breath attack?

How about Metroid- Samus gun to be a lbg variant and we get to hunt Ridley?

User Info: TypeSera

TypeSera
2 months ago#30
Still waiting for a Switch Axe one.... ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Which weapon would get featured in the next collab?
  • Topic Archived