• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Which weapon would get featured in the next collab?

User Info: EHnter

EHnter
2 months ago#1
Devil May Cry has Charge Blade
Final Fantasy has Insect Glaive
Horizon Zero Dawn has Bow
The Witcher has SnS and DB, Assassin’s Creed should’ve gotten the DB

Which weapon collab will be next? After Iceborne gets released, of course.

Keep it video game themed, even Witcher’s collab is based on the games.

Long Sword will probably be Nier: Automata
Great Sword from God Eater?

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
2 months ago#2
Both Bowguns and Hunting Horn are the only ones missing.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Enutrof1

Enutrof1
2 months ago#3
If Smash Bros got Rathalos, we should get their hammers.

Or how about the Holy Moonlight Sword from Bloodborne as a switch axe? It's a weapon idea that's pretty unique to monster hunter, so you're not going to find a lot of good crossover material for it.

You could probably get some cool crossovers out of God Eater , but that's probably too close a competitor to Monster Hunter to have a collab.
kefka the best wielder of a jesus beam...ever!

User Info: Ghannos

Ghannos
2 months ago#4
Samurai Edge from RE2 as a rapid fire normal lbg. With infinite clip.

User Info: CaoSlayer

CaoSlayer
2 months ago#5
They could do a DMC5 collab where you get a demon arm gunlance.

It would continue the tradition of making a shieldless version of a shielded weapon.
youtube.com/caoslayer
All Gunlance Videos. Builds, Walkthrough, Naked Runs, and explosions, lots of explosions.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
2 months ago#6
Could make some Zelda collabs. It already has portals into a different world to explain how stuff got to Astera.

Majora's Mask taking the Goat boss that charges around, with gear pieces to make a Hunting Horn like the Zora fish-bone guitar.

Twilight Princess you easily have Ganon's giant Boar form as a workable beast to hunt. Could take the crossbow from the Link's Bow Training game as a new bowgun. And naturally the Master Sword + Hylian Shield as a SnS inclusion. You could also have Link's wolf form to replace your Palico in this fight as well.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: Zennou

Zennou
2 months ago#7
I still think Berserk with the Berserk armor and Dragonslayer needs to be in Monster Hunter SOMEWHERE. It makes all of the sense, and MHW even has new skills to better emulate the source material.
We leap from dream to dream, and today we dream anew.

User Info: Somedude9

Somedude9
2 months ago#8
SilverHawke27 posted...
Could make some Zelda collabs. It already has portals into a different world to explain how stuff got to Astera.

Majora's Mask taking the Goat boss that charges around, with gear pieces to make a Hunting Horn like the Zora fish-bone guitar.

Twilight Princess you easily have Ganon's giant Boar form as a workable beast to hunt. Could take the crossbow from the Link's Bow Training game as a new bowgun. And naturally the Master Sword + Hylian Shield as a SnS inclusion. You could also have Link's wolf form to replace your Palico in this fight as well.

I doubt that Zelda will be getting a crossover in world. Nintendo was plenty pissed when they released world with no intention of porting world over to the switch. I highly doubt that Nintendo would be cool essentially giving SONY(got to remember SONY put out a ton of money on the development of world) something for free.

User Info: Somedude9

Somedude9
2 months ago#9
Zennou posted...
I still think Berserk with the Berserk armor and Dragonslayer needs to be in Monster Hunter SOMEWHERE. It makes all of the sense, and MHW even has new skills to better emulate the source material.

It would work in terms out implementation the only thing is Beserk is one of the least “family friendly” series you can associate yourself with, and MH as a series barely gets into the teen category with its content.

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
2 months ago#10
Somedude9 posted...
SilverHawke27 posted...

I doubt that Zelda will be getting a crossover in world. Nintendo was plenty pissed when they released world with no intention of porting world over to the switch. I highly doubt that Nintendo would be cool essentially giving SONY(got to remember SONY put out a ton of money on the development of world) something for free.

Serves them right. Didnt let them release XX on 3DS because of "Switch" on the horizon. That's my theory anyway.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Which weapon would get featured in the next collab?
  • Topic Archived