You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I am now a Worshiper of the Great and Mighty Lavasioth

User Info: FutaiNoKiwami

FutaiNoKiwami
1 week ago#1
For he rewards his Faithful Greatly. He just bestowed upon me a Minds Eye Jewel
PSN:KaminaSoul
3DS FC:4528-2714-8128

User Info: Snazzy21

Snazzy21
1 week ago#2
I got a Pierce Jewel but everything else has sucked, still need a Spread Jewel.
3DS Friend code 4613-7498-1738

FutaiNoKiwami
1 week ago#3
Huh. That WOULD be a good Jewel to have considering I do have the Glutton HBG. I SHALL WORSHIP LAVASIOTH SOME MORE!

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
1 week ago#4
I've got every jewel to be a gunner or bow user (pierce spread, mighty bow, physique, true shot etc) it f***ing sucks!

I need tenderizers , critical, attack, expert, shield etc.

I did get magazine and sharp off jagras but still less melee needed decos.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: Snazzy21

Snazzy21
1 week ago#5
Semeki posted...
I've got every jewel to be a gunner or bow user (pierce spread, mighty bow, physique, true shot etc) it f***ing sucks!

I need tenderizers , critical, attack, expert, shield etc.

I did get magazine and sharp off jagras but still less melee needed decos.

If I could give you critical boost jewels I would ive had 10 of them.
3DS Friend code 4613-7498-1738

User Info: ZenTea

ZenTea
1 week ago#6
I’ve gotten an attack jewel, minds eye, protective polish, guard up, artillery and ironwall, among others. It’s been so good I fact that I jumped over to my alt file in the hopes of quickly getting it up to speed. It’s been nice so far as that account has so little I’m getting something I need literally every hunt.
Final Fantasy - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC67YhUXxf253c2UpVjKD5qg Monster Hunter - https://www.youtube.com/c/Zentea

User Info: Red-Shift

Red-Shift
1 week ago#7
Congrats on the Minds Eye! I've gotten some nice Deco's but they where ones I already had more than enough of. My second character rolled into it real early game but has rolled poop for everything else, except Bow Jewels and my First has all the gems except Minds Eye. I farmed Big Daddy Jagras and now Laviosioth and still no luck even after melding all my extras.

User Info: Catmeister

Catmeister
1 week ago#8
Least hunted, and one of the least liked series monsters period, and now everybodys singing hot fishes praises.

Capcom got ya'all good to do the unthinkable :p
Troll slayer Cate: the hero Gamefaqs needs, but certainty not the one it deserves.
Ya'all need more pizza.

FutaiNoKiwami
2 days ago#9
Our Great Lord Lavasioth Has blessed me yet again. I have so far, in my Worshiping of him since last time, received 2 Release Jewels and a Spread Jewel. Truly he is a generous god. There were some others, but I foolishly forgot to make note of them.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
2 days ago#10
Doesn't he only drop deco shinies in one area? His starting area? I don't know, man, it just seems hard to farm decos from this quest.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. I am now a Worshiper of the Great and Mighty Lavasioth