You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. drop what you are doing and farm the Lavasioth event for decorations galore

User Info: heavyacademic

heavyacademic
1 week ago#11
I can't see this in my event quest list. Is it too early for it to appear in the UK? Or do I have to do something to trigger the quest?

Thanks in advance.
3DS Friend Code: 0705-2636-2833

User Info: 1ee7icus

1ee7icus
1 week ago#12
I have gotten around 20 decos from him but they were all glowing/mysterious; I do get at least 4 Warped from beating the mission though.
Somewhere in GameFAQs underbelly there's a river of pink slime.

User Info: alkarion_log

alkarion_log
1 week ago#13
I get more warped on laviosath then the gragas, hell I even did get a attack deco, enver did saw one before save the default from quest

and the one who think he is hard, please tell me you are trolling
FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and some money
I'm not sure why a few of you are complaining about Lavasioth. Seriously, if you don't currently use a wide 4 or long 4 gunlance, do so. All you need for them is three artillery, bombadier (assuming you want to sleep bomb him), focus (for long 4 only, and even then is just optional), and you can eat to give yourself more damage as well (also called bombadier, though it affects things differently).
XBL Gamertag: Singular Apathy
Add me for anything co-op!

User Info: kasplat360

kasplat360
1 week ago#15
Also, if you fail the quest, which is unlikely unless someone is there with only 100 HP and carts multiple times from a direct hit <sigh> then you still get decos for each piece of material you pickup. Each some food folks...
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: mecha-man

mecha-man
1 week ago#16
Lavasioth so far has been easier than greatest jagras for farming decorations. Only got a few that I still needed from either, though.

User Info: paulodybi

paulodybi
1 week ago#17
EX Behemoth already gave me all decorations I need months ago

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
1 week ago#18
Ryo_the_Inferno posted...
tezzilla posted...
But I hate Lavasioth.
He's the most annoying elder dragon, I swear to god.

Hes not an elder...

He's the most difficult fight in the game, of course he's an elder dragon.

According to the Hunter's Notes, Lavasioth is not an elder dragon. It's a Piscine Wyvern. Well, a Tempered Piscine Wyvern.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 week ago#19
I used pure shelling build with Wide 4 gunlance.

EZPEEZEE
MMX377 posted...
tezzilla posted...
But I hate Lavasioth.
He's the most annoying elder dragon, I swear to god.

Hes not an elder...

He's the most difficult fight in the game, of course he's an elder dragon.

According to the Hunter's Notes, Lavasioth is not an elder dragon. It's a Piscine Wyvern. Well, a Tempered Piscine Wyvern.

Sorry, the hunter's notes are written by Hunters. Just because they made a mistake in it's classification doesn't make it suddenly stop being an elder dragon.
3DS FC: 3222-6077-2683
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. drop what you are doing and farm the Lavasioth event for decorations galore