You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. AT Teostra Recruitment for 2/11

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#31
Keeps your mind off it maybe?

Session ID is Zwim3tsFcyk

@Ad-vice @ThiefKorin
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: ThiefKorin

ThiefKorin
1 week ago#32
Awesome. I'll join in.
Take solace in the fact that Saint Sakurai has blessed me with all my most wanted characters for Smash Ultimate.

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#33
@ThiefKorin
@Ad-vice

Korin and Ad-vice were great again. Along with Dragunov, who's GF ID I don't know.

A little rocky start, but Teostra never stood a chance.

We all got the tickets we needed, plus Ad-vice, Dragunov and I slaughtered some poor Tzitzi and Kulu to get our limited bounties done. Along with HR Kirin.

Thanks for joining in guys.

User Info: synklare

synklare
1 week ago#34
SilverHawke27 posted...
@ThiefKorin
@Ad-vice

Korin and Ad-vice were great again. Along with Dragunov, who's GF ID I don't know.

We all got the tickets we needed, plus Ad-vice, Dragunov and I slaughtered some poor Tzitzi and Kulu to get our limited bounties done. Along with HR Kirin.

f***, got held up at work and didn't think to check this topic when I got back. My own fault for ignoring the number at the top of the page, being tired I thought it was one of those silly awards GF gives you so I paid no attention to it.

Glad you got your tickets mate.
For Honor, Elite Dangerous & Anthem Discord - https://discord.gg/GduTUBB
The Savage Legion

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#35
Ah, sorry @synklare

We might be able to run it again for you before the Fest is over. It was a little rocky at first. But once we got into the swing of things, it went down a lot faster.

How many tickets did you need?

synklare
1 week ago#36
SilverHawke27 posted...
Ah, sorry @synklare

We might be able to run it again for you before the Fest is over. It was a little rocky at first. But once we got into the swing of things, it went down a lot faster.

How many tickets did you need?

Oh I don't need any bud, I was joining mainly to aid you + others lol.
The Savage Legion

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#37
Haha, alright then.

Well, Korin and Dragunov both needed two, and I was at four. So it all worked out.

Now for those five Zorah tickets. Think I'll run the base version again before I tackle that one. I haven't done it since probably September.

synklare
1 week ago#38
Only key differences with the AT version are

- 25 minute timer as opposed to 50
- Nergi must be fought off (Standard Nerg)
- Zorah charged attacks hurt so make use of binders

There's a bit of a stricter rotation when at the barricade to make the most efficient use of your time but it's not too bad.

One thing people I've played with randomly don't seem to know is, you can drop down off the barricade from the far right side near the cannon and that'll spawn you on the left side of the barricade. You should be able to get a few cannon shots off before jumping down to the ship (pre-loaded by NPC)

Binders are important though, I believe three hits from Zorah's charged beam will nuke the barricade. The bash Zorah does isn't worth worrying about unless you're directly in front of it on barricade which will cause a tremor.
The Savage Legion

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#39
Well I never knew that one about dropping off the barricade.

I only ran it solo and crossed back and forth across the barricade to blast cannons as the NPCs reloaded them.

It's a shame about the Nergi part. I'll probably have to get a loadout made with a proper weapon for fighting him with. Likely my Monarchs.

User Info: ThiefKorin

ThiefKorin
1 week ago#40
SilverHawke27 posted...
@ThiefKorin
@Ad-vice

Thank you for having me. I stayed a couple extra rounds myself just to help out getting you guys' tickets. :)

If you ever wanna do something like this again, feel free to let me know and I'll help out as best I can.
Take solace in the fact that Saint Sakurai has blessed me with all my most wanted characters for Smash Ultimate.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. AT Teostra Recruitment for 2/11