You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. AT Teostra Recruitment for 2/11

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#1
Two runs down with @Ad-vice who played great. And shows exemplary taste in Palico naming.

Would like to set up another run tomorrow to go after the final four tickets I need. Two for the Y armor and two for the Dante layered.

Is anyone interested? Should be able to start around 5-5:30 or so.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: synklare

synklare
1 week ago#2
I'll possibly join.

What time-zone though?

I'm based in the UK but work has me on during average NA peak times, so I'm usually around 5 - 6 hours ahead.
For Honor, Elite Dangerous & Anthem Discord - https://discord.gg/GduTUBB
The Savage Legion

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
1 week ago#3
TC played great, and it was only the two of us. Nobody carted in the first run, then two in the second only by me (terrain fluke way early, then on me for not managing my stamina so nova ate through the whole short bar). lol
Hopefully we can get a full team for next time for more runs and done quicker. I probably don't have to keep running my support set, but I will just to be safe.
Was a fun time, looking forward to the next!

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#4
Eastern Time, USA. So yeah, around 10pm for you probably, @synklare

Support set helped a lot, I'd say. For the second run, I dropped one of the Earplug decos and slipped in a second Weakness Exploit instead.

Wish I'd get some luck with a Blade streamstone.

So far I have gotten Warrior: Sword and Hammer, and damned if I didn't also get Hero Sword and Hammer.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 week ago#5
Im never certain when I'll be on, but I'll check this thread tomorrow if a play.

User Info: zepfan79

zepfan79
1 week ago#6
Never got AT Vaal, Kush or Teo.

Is AT Teo harder than AT Luna? That was the most brutal fight I’ve soloed.

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
1 week ago#7
zepfan79 posted...
Never got AT Vaal, Kush or Teo.

Is AT Teo harder than AT Luna? That was the most brutal fight I’ve soloed.

Nah luna is worse.

TC, are you playing anytime tonight?

User Info: Vesperas

Vesperas
1 week ago#8
Luna can't 1 shot you if you QoL in wind resist (Some confirm best level) and heat guard. This, and her seems to be lower phys attacks make her easier in my eyes.
Fierce Uprising's Legendary Leader and undisputed best MGO3 Sniper.
NA PS4 PSN: Vesperas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XyvA3xMG6I (10 secsonds)

SilverHawke27
1 week ago#9
@DarxWingDuck

Was planning to see if I could go after Kulve a few times. I am 4 Nuggets short of enough to make the Y boots, which can replace my Gala Suit ones. And it usually drops spheres to help upgrade my pieces the rest of the way.

Plus I'm still hoping on picking some some Kjarr Daggers eventually.

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
1 week ago#10
@zepfan79 AT Teo is way more manageable than Luna. You really only have to watch out for Teo's nove once he becomes immune to flashes, and even then you just have to dive or guard one hit (with a huge tell) instead of a whole room of death that Luna sets up.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. AT Teostra Recruitment for 2/11