• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. what weapon did you use for the leshen?

User Info: truefirechamp

truefirechamp
2 months ago#1
i want to quickly kill him, as much as i would like to stay true to the sns thing, sns are not my main. wanting to kill him quick during the final phase to get that attack gem.
finally got my ps4!
Add me: Varuna_ACW (for destiny) Varuna_JP (Diablo 3)

User Info: Brownstone

Brownstone
2 months ago#2
Sword and Shield, and it was easy af. I always use SnS when i don't know the monster's moveset.

User Info: seraphiczero

seraphiczero
2 months ago#3
Attack gem??
psn: seraphiczero; numericzero, youtube: tieltavisvt, Gundam Battle Operation rank 13

User Info: Rhan

Rhan
2 months ago#4
SnS, I'm very used to it and you can use the fire spell quickly.

User Info: Akubarix

Akubarix
2 months ago#5
I used the SNS because for some reason, capcom doesn't know what focus is.
Lao on the streets. Rajang in the sheets.
R.I.P. Chrome Razor. 2004-2018

User Info: Somedude9

Somedude9
2 months ago#6
seraphiczero posted...
Attack gem??

If you do the pukei side quest you’ll get a free attack deco(already confirmed, I got it last night) .

I used the LBG, normal ammo 1 and wyvernblast are your friends

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
2 months ago#7
Somedude9 posted...
seraphiczero posted...
Attack gem??

If you do the pukei side quest you’ll get a free attack deco(already confirmed, I got it last night) .

I used the LBG, normal ammo 1 and wyvernblast are your friends

Might require the gaja quest done at the same time.

I used a hammer. Very useful for aerial headshots. High weakpoint targeting. Just stand by a ledge while he's teleporting, and he'll come. Then ignis, buff the hammer, hop like some weird demented witcher...

You'll usually mount fast enough that he won't retaliate in the early phases. No changing locations, so your only stamina maintenance is bracing. Even better if you bring scatternuts, and just skip the minigame entirely, go for the finisher for a down, and a full big bang combo. Or don't, as is does slow your dps... but it makes you get safe hits, and for now, that's what I wanted. Not to mention anytime I try to go for more aerial instead of the actual mount, I don't end up where I want to be. If he doesn't move much, you can continue your aerial onslaught anyway.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
2 months ago#8
Dual blades all the way.

It gets easier after the first time. Flame gesture works a lot more often than Igni Sign. So you don't have to stay back and wait when he is guarded by roots.

Gotta start planning a build for the Ancient one on the way.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: ALEXx7UP

ALEXx7UP
2 months ago#9
Lance.

Only bad against small monsters and you'll be using the forbidden B**** slap attack way more often.

But you can ignore all his attacks and just wail on him once they are dealt with. Only issue is health drain from his stupid birds circling him.

User Info: Darkwolf2021

Darkwolf2021
2 months ago#10
Dual blades and torn that back up.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. what weapon did you use for the leshen?
  • Topic Archived