You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nuke2099

nuke2099
2 weeks ago#1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy172KQX4AAqxLy.jpg:large
Gamertag: Nuke2099

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
2 weeks ago#2
Sweet! Those legs and arms might get some use, the chest piece too I suppose, maybe not GS but IG for me.

Any mention on Ryus set as layered? Would make sense.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

nuke2099
2 weeks ago#3
Semeki posted...
Sweet! Those legs and arms might get some use, the chest piece too I suppose, maybe not GS but IG for me.

Nah no news about that. I only got this info because someone in Shepards Twitch chat linked it to me.

Personally I can't say I'm that impressed by the set. There might be a piece or two that replaces something but overall...

I actually expected more Agitator.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
2 weeks ago#4
Those legs are sweet imo decent gems and easy attack for people without the gems or to socket other things into t1 slots
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
2 weeks ago#5
Only 2 points of Agitator across the whole set? Lame, wanted to get Agitator 5 on 4-piece Drachen for my Dual Blades set.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out. He ate glue."
i5-8400|8GB DDR4-2666|GTX 1060 6GB|250GB SSD|1TB HDD|Corsair Spec-01

Semeki
2 weeks ago#6
nuke2099 posted...
Semeki posted...

Nah no news about that. I only got this info because someone in Shepards Twitch chat linked it to me.

Personally I can't say I'm that impressed by the set. There might be a piece or two that replaces something but overall...

That's understandable, it can be underwhelming considering it's the last Y set (for now) to release compared to some really good ones like the Drachen Lunastra Teos 3pc etc.

Set would really work well with Hammer, look at all that DPS. Hasten Recovery still sucks tho, does have competition with other better pieces.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

nuke2099
2 weeks ago#7
Semeki posted...
nuke2099 posted...
Semeki posted...

That's understandable, it can be underwhelming considering it's the last Y set (for now) to release compared to some really good ones like the Drachen Lunastra Teos 3pc etc.

Set would really work well with Hammer, look at all that DPS.

The leg's are great for those without the gems. But like you said compared to Drachen this is....meh. Unless the layered set is something special and tbh I'm just expected Ryu then I won't see the point in fighting AT Nerg past the first time.

Semeki
2 weeks ago#8
nuke2099 posted...
Semeki posted...
nuke2099 posted...
Semeki posted...

Set would really work well with Hammer, look at all that DPS.

The leg's are great for those without the gems. But like you said compared to Drachen this is....meh. Unless the layered set is something special and tbh I'm just expected Ryu then I won't see the point in fighting AT Nerg past the first time.

Yeah can remove Dantes legs for example and socket in tenderizer. It comes down to health boost attack boost or affinity expert jewel on it. So it can be a pretty good mix set and playstyle variety.

I'mma try to see if I can put in those legs and stamina surge in my Bows, probably only work with Kjarrs.

User Info: thehauntedpc

thehauntedpc
2 weeks ago#9
The boots might be useful - or at least fun.

User Info: DarxWingDuck

DarxWingDuck
2 weeks ago#10
If drachen didn't exist, this would actually be really good.

Ah well