• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zalitogf

Zalitogf
3 weeks ago#1
Collaboration events with other great franchises are great but...

Do the same magic as with RE7...

Give me some mission to play with my PSVR!

I want mhwvr!

Now!

Take my money
2 DS, 3DS, Nintendo Switch, PSP, Ps2, Ps4, Playstation VR, Aim Controller VR

User Info: gregamasta

gregamasta
3 weeks ago#2
I got motion sickness from just walking around in Skyrim VR. Having to dodge, jump, sprint,climb, and use weapons like the insect glaive in VR would make me and likely most people paint their rooms with whatever they ate for breakfast that day. As cool as it sounds it would be very different in practice.
"If you're so desperate to draft yourself a title, write it in your own blood not others"

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
3 weeks ago#3
I'd rather they just added s*** that was relevant to Monster Hunter instead of all these f***ing collabs.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
3 weeks ago#4
Since we’re having a wishlist here, I wish Capcom would make a spin-off game called “Hunter Monster” where you play an big angry Rathian who obliterates a village of hunters trying to get her eggs back. ~^_^~

Or Deviljho making a trip through a city on the quest for tasty people shaped snacks.

Or Bazelgeuse attending numerous hunter weddings in his traditional manner of entrance. ^_~

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
3 weeks ago#5
gregamasta posted...
I got motion sickness from just walking around in Skyrim VR. Having to dodge, jump, sprint,climb, and use weapons like the insect glaive in VR would make me and likely most people paint their rooms with whatever they ate for breakfast that day. As cool as it sounds it would be very different in practice.

I am immune to motion sickness. I rode a black widow ride in jeepers 10 times straight! And the operator said they’d get sick.

I also ride the most turbulent rides I can when I go to theme parks. The prior example was when I was a kid. Gravity doesn’t mess with me, I mess with gravity.

That said, VR doesn’t excite me, I don’t trust it to be associated with games I tend to enjoy.
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
3 weeks ago#6
Zalitogf posted...
Collaboration events with other great franchises are great but...

Do the same magic as with RE7...

Give me some mission to play with my PSVR!

I want mhwvr!

Now!

Take my money

RE universe do not have any portal to any place like MHW... except MvsC universe.
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory quote in SF3

User Info: Sera67

Sera67
3 weeks ago#7
Dragons Dogma II.

>_>

<_<

Or Fatalis... with better design. XD
Choco Cookies!

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
3 weeks ago#8
orBhsiF posted...
I'd rather they just added s*** that was relevant to Monster Hunter instead of all these f***ing collabs.

User Info: Dunceney

Dunceney
3 weeks ago#9
LonelyGaruga posted...
orBhsiF posted...

Collab with MH Frontier, Explore and Online pls
http://www.pixiv.me/dunceney

User Info: TheSocialBunny

TheSocialBunny
3 weeks ago#10
Sera67 posted...
Dragons Dogma II

I change my mind, I want this instead. ^_~

Actually, Dragons Dogma is what MHW first reminded me of, notably the Bitterblack Island content that was mostly battles with giant killer monsters.

Absolutely loved the magic system too in Dragons Dogma, totally wouldn’t make a shred of sense to have something like that in MH, but would it ever be entertaining to cast Maelstrom on some poor Dodogama. ~^_^~
  • Topic Archived