• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. New Switch MH reveal supposedly teased for March?

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
4 weeks ago#1
https://youtu.be/KiBtBfenKb0

Says that they teased the announcement mid last year but I don't remember seeing anything. Can anyone confirm? Idk when I was expecting another non World title to drop but if we're getting something this year that'd be nice.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: TheSoldierChris

TheSoldierChris
4 weeks ago#2
I think I might of saw something in one of the 4chan "leaks" that were posted here. But that was a little while back so it's foggy to me now.
Ign: TheSoldier hr150 mhw, hr500 mhgen, hr800 mh4u. I main Gs, Cb, Hh, Lbg, Hbg, and Ls.

User Info: Rhiethreal

Rhiethreal
4 weeks ago#3
I know some people are still hating on MHW, but to claim people enjoyed loading screens between areas is laughable.
http://rhiethreal.deviantart.com/

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
4 weeks ago#4
I'm already sceptical. He's saying that everyone somehow missed it because of E3 and the FF collab announcement?

He then clearly states it is for the Switch without even stating why.

I remember seeing the picture, but it being a brand new game for the Switch and suddenly this is the only guy referencing it now, in January 2019?
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
4 weeks ago#5
Rhiethreal posted...
I know some people are still hating on MHW, but to claim people enjoyed loading screens between areas is laughable.

Agreed, but they had their uses at times. Some people used them as safe zones if they needed a breather.

orBhsiF posted...
I'm already sceptical. He's saying that everyone somehow missed it because of E3 and the FF collab announcement?

He then clearly states it is for the Switch without even stating why.

I remember seeing the picture, but it being a brand new game for the Switch and suddenly this is the only guy referencing it now, in January 2019?

That's what makes me skeptical too...
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
4 weeks ago#6
Capcom did express interest in a Switch exclusive Monster Hunter. (Generations Ultimate was on the 3DS in Japan).
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
4 weeks ago#7
Nah, it's garbage. Capcom confirmed a Switch game and people just "missed it"? Come on. They would never confirm a game so far from any other kind of announcement, either. Even if it happens, this click-bait garbage didn't predict it.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: Sonsaru

Sonsaru
4 weeks ago#8
prsboys posted...
Capcom did express interest in a Switch exclusive Monster Hunter. (Generations Ultimate was on the 3DS in Japan).

It was on the Switch as well in Japan.

They play coy when people ask them, which is totally different from announcing a new title that people somehow missed. They have stated 100% that they have no plans to port World to the Switch, and that information has not changed as of this month.
Normal service will resume shortly.

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
4 weeks ago#9
Oh look it's that guy, lol. Yeah not even gonna click that vid, it's pretty much guaranteed to be bs. Gotta give him applause for making memorable thumbnails, very recognizable. It's a good thing either way.

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
4 weeks ago#10
Also, he says that World getting monsters from Frontier isn't too out of the equation because World got Lavasioth, which appeared in Frontier. Totally glossing over the fact Lavasioth appeared in 2G/Unite.

I'm quite happy to settle on the fact this guy is talking s***e.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. New Switch MH reveal supposedly teased for March?
  • Topic Archived