• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Squad One Year Later

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
4 weeks ago#1
So for most of the us have been playing since the release which is almost one year ago. Most have joined up in their own individual squads. I ask of you that are here since the beginning AND join squad since then. How many of your squad mates are still active? Or of all the eight squad you joined, you're the only one online?
"People's opinion are like chains, they can pull you along or hold you down." Commander, MHW

User Info: BaziIIions

BaziIIions
4 weeks ago#2
There's like 2 people who will jump on if I ask them two
Bless their empty little heads.
~~ Pizza Crew ~~

BaziIIions
4 weeks ago#3
*to
~~ Pizza Crew ~~

BaziIIions
4 weeks ago#4
Though when festivals come around more come back.
~~ Pizza Crew ~~

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
4 weeks ago#5
No one.
That's one of the reasons why I'm here.
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that! ^^)

User Info: Reaper_ExE

Reaper_ExE
4 weeks ago#6
Symphoenixa posted...
No one.
"I fight.... FOR THE USERS!"
PSN = Ace_ExE85, XBL = Ace Program, FFBE = Reaper - 573887626, DFFOO = Ace.ExE - 858712526

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
4 weeks ago#7
My friends been off since forever, squad didnt matter after that so I dont know.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

User Info: drag10

drag10
4 weeks ago#8
Most of the squad friends I play with have been inactive for quite a long while now.
PSN: AshScar88

User Info: EwokCommanda

EwokCommanda
4 weeks ago#9
Me and my girlfriend play, but that is about it. I'm sure a couple (like 2 or 3) will get Iceborne, but am pretty sure they are all sub HR 100 still.

Symphoenixa posted...
No one.
EwokCommanda, Enigma, Wahooka, Skarr, and R-110 (and similars).

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
4 weeks ago#10
It was nice to have a 50 member squad while being able to join 8 seperate squad too. Sucks not many players stick around for long.
"People's opinion are like chains, they can pull you along or hold you down." Commander, MHW
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Squad One Year Later
  • Topic Archived