• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Why don't some people heal themself?

User Info: kuroishironeko

kuroishironeko
4 weeks ago#1
#topic.

I'm mostly playing a supportive LBG online and those people just annoy me. I have to waste a million recovery shots on stupid people that charge right into Anja's fire breath or Diablo's charge with just a sliver of health, for example.

Stop that. Are people that stupid or trolling? If the latter, I feel sad for you.
Souma Ria will forever be my favourite girl

User Info: TrueArchery

TrueArchery
4 weeks ago#2
Because obviously you're the one doing it for them. Stop it and people will usually stop doing stupid s*** like that.

User Info: IIIPowerIII

IIIPowerIII
4 weeks ago#3
Why would you even play a support lbg...
FFBE 940+ Noctis/900+ GL Sakura
599 202 797

User Info: Semeki

Semeki
4 weeks ago#4
Health regain probably.
The darkest shadows are cast by the brightest light.

kuroishironeko
4 weeks ago#5
IIIPowerIII posted...

Why not? Online is absolutely cluttered with close range dps'ers and hardly anyone plays a supportive role. I like my debuff/buff shots. Para and Sleep are a godsend sometimes, believe me.

User Info: Placid01

Placid01
4 weeks ago#6
I don't heal myself when I'm stuck shielding with a hbg under a relentless attack. Once I can properly disengage, I do heal myself.

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
4 weeks ago#7
Don't use Recovery S.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.

kuroishironeko
4 weeks ago#8
Placid01 posted...
I don't heal myself when I'm stuck shielding with a hbg under a relentless attack. Once I can properly disengage, I do heal myself.

But you don't go chargin' in with a sliver of health, I suppose?

orBhsiF posted...
Don't use Recovery S.

And have people faint on me?

User Info: orBhsiF

orBhsiF
4 weeks ago#9
kuroishironeko posted...
Placid01 posted...

But you don't go chargin' in with a sliver of health, I suppose?

orBhsiF posted...
Don't use Recovery S.

And have people faint on me?

People should be accountable for their own healing, outside of the odd Lifepowder or something.

Also, in 12 years of playing multiplayer I don't think I've ever seen anyone use Recovery S. What shot types are you using with your LBG?
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0592-9083-9035.

User Info: zepfan79

zepfan79
4 weeks ago#10
kuroishironeko posted...
IIIPowerIII posted...

Why not? Online is absolutely cluttered with close range dps'ers and hardly anyone plays a supportive role. I like my debuff/buff shots. Para and Sleep are a godsend sometimes, believe me.

Ok I tried this for awhile with lbg. When I’d solo I’d use sleep, drop barrels than in random groups long sword Larry’s don’t f***ing pay attention to monster sleep tells and keep spamming triangle so I just stopped doing support with lbg in random groups
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Why don't some people heal themself?
  • Topic Archived