• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Need help with Tempered Deviljho

User Info: Khaleb25

Khaleb25
4 weeks ago#1
Anybody down to help me out with a Deviljho hunt?

The current Deviljho event happening. Not sure if tempered increases gem chance, but.. I thought it was likely. Gotta have that gem :0
3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 5706 - 8453

User Info: potatocharlie

potatocharlie
4 weeks ago#2
To be honest, I really don't think it's worth it. I've completed the event a couple of times now and haven't gotten much for it.

You're better off fighting Tempered threat level 2 monsters and Tempered elder dragons. I've pretty consistently acquired warrior and hero stones that way. And you can clear those quests with far less headache, in a fraction of the time.

If killing it resulted in several warrior/hero stones every time, I'd say it's totally worth it. But that isn't the case at all.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

potatocharlie
4 weeks ago#3
For the gem you're better off doing regular Deviljho investigations with gold boxes. Tempered deviljho doesn't have an increased gem drop chance to my knowledge.

Again, not worth the stress.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

Khaleb25
4 weeks ago#4
Ah. Duly noted. Been trying to get an investigation or two. That's been quite the gamble lol

potatocharlie
4 weeks ago#5
Khaleb25 posted...
Ah. Duly noted. Been trying to get an investigation or two. That's been quite the gamble lol

I'll see if I have some later. Regular Deviljho is light work. I'll help you out if possible.
Hi. I'm Potato Charlie.

Khaleb25
4 weeks ago#6
Much appreesh, my friend!

User Info: Placid01

Placid01
4 weeks ago#7
Relish the Moment is supposed to have higher chances of Sullied and Shining streamstones. It says nothing about higher chances of gems, although I assume you still get the normal gem chances for a tempered jho.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
4 weeks ago#8
It can still be a fun quest, although keep in mind that Tempered Deviljho has close to the HP of Behemoth when fought in MP.

I'd do it just to break the monotony.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Need help with Tempered Deviljho
  • Topic Archived