• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Great Jagras tries to grab?

User Info: roxlimn

roxlimn
1 week ago#11
Tempered Deviljho can follow up a pin with a one-shot. He doesn't always do it, but it's in the moveset. If you see a hunter pinned by TJho, it might be a good idea to flash him so the hunter doesn't cart.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 week ago#12
roxlimn posted...
Tempered Deviljho can follow up a pin with a one-shot. He doesn't always do it, but it's in the moveset. If you see a hunter pinned by TJho, it might be a good idea to flash him so the hunter doesn't cart.

Definitely carted to this 3+ times.

Doesn't Great Jagras swallow you for a short while? Maybe I'm mixing that up with a Final Fantasy boss.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 week ago#13
Great Jagras doesn't, but Zamtrios did swallow players for the duration of its pin move.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 week ago#14
LonelyGaruga posted...
Great Jagras doesn't, but Zamtrios did swallow players for the duration of its pin move.

That must be what I'm thinking of. They're both frog ...like.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
1 week ago#15
LonelyGaruga posted...

I'd like a Zenith Khezu style pin move in World. Make it go all the way to be fearsome.
"Though it's interesting to see monsters killing each other, go ahead and kill them yourself." - Goddess Ilias

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
1 week ago#16
I'd like that too, but for different reasons.

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
1 week ago#17
LonelyGaruga posted...
I'd like that too, but for different reasons.

I'm afraid to assume what your reasons are.
"Though it's interesting to see monsters killing each other, go ahead and kill them yourself." - Goddess Ilias
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Great Jagras tries to grab?
  • Topic Archived