• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Has anyone on PC confirmed whether or not T-Jho gets the Arch-tempered modifier?

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
1 week ago#1
I know that it's evidently possible for savvy players to apply the "AT modifier" to monsters to see how strong they are afterwards, like with Nergigante. That makes me wonder, has anyone determined whether Tempered Deviljho was given the AT modifier early by the developers? I mean, has anyone given a regular Deviljho the AT modifier and observed whether or not it hit exactly the same as the Tempered Deviljho in "Relish the Moment" and "Heart of the Nora"?

I'm also wondering: so PC players (I think CaoSlayer in particular) determined that regular Behemoth has 35,000hp. This means that the rocks hit it for exactly 5% of its HP. Does that means Behemoth EX has >50,000hp, because the rocks hit it for something like ~2,520hp?
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Has anyone on PC confirmed whether or not T-Jho gets the Arch-tempered modifier?
  • Topic Archived