• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Yay or Nay to a new weapon in iceborn expansion

User Info: chumpykalamoona

chumpykalamoona
2 months ago#31
I want gauntlets so I can punch monsters in the face.
Also it would be another impact/stun focused weapon.
Are you okay!? BUSTAH WULF!

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
2 months ago#32
Play Frontier for Tonfa.

User Info: DarknessOp3191

DarknessOp3191
2 months ago#33
LonelyGaruga posted...
Play Frontier for Tonfa.
Splatoon - Monster Hunter - Fallout - Pokemon - Smash - Mario Kart - Overwatch
[Game] is the Dark Souls of Skyrim with guns.

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
2 months ago#34
So many gauntlet suggestions in every MH weapon wishlists...like, I get that they'd be super mega cool and all, but they'd also be the dumbest thing to take into fights against pretty much any enemy in MH.

If hunters could reliably punch things to death by just throwing some metal on their hands, why would they bother with weapons at all? Shoot, if they actually could it'd still be smarter to use weapons--if I were strong enough to punch a dinosaur to death, just think of how much more damage I could do swinging an oversized sword or club instead.

We want a quick impact weapon, it's gotta be smarter than metal gloves. A solidly built staff, a 1 handed mace or flail, some mechanical contraption like the pneumatic spikes in Frontier's Tonfas...something.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: Ghannos

Ghannos
2 months ago#35
Ooooo a flail, now that I can work with.

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
2 months ago#36
I'd say yay. I'd love to see a new weapon.

But I also don't see it happening. But it never hurts to believe.
An angry fanbase while loud and upset, is still a fanbase; a content fanbase is a quiet one... and also non-existent. So when fans are at their loudest: listen.

User Info: DaDrkKnight

DaDrkKnight
2 months ago#37
Prowlers
My internet persona is Majima with a dash of Jade. Keep that in mind when responding.

User Info: AtomicArtumas

AtomicArtumas
2 months ago#38
"I'd like one, but I don't see one happening at all."
If we do get one, 90% chance it'll just be prowlers, 10% chance we'll finally see tonfas in something not named MHF. I don't see them actually adding a REAL new weapon in world. Maybe in a World 2 or w/e, but yeah, there's still way too much missing for me to actually see them doing a new weapon instead of adding another dozen monsters and an extra map.
#1 SSBU Piranha Plant fan.

User Info: Vanguard666

Vanguard666
2 months ago#39
Nay for me, personally I’m currently content with all the weapon types we got...

Some new moves/combos, those I wouldn’t mind at all

User Info: TechGuy

TechGuy
2 months ago#40
DaDrkKnight posted...
Prowlers


Not mainline, so doesn't count. If it did, prowlers would be in World.
Bring back time splitters.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Yay or Nay to a new weapon in iceborn expansion
  • Topic Archived