You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Great, so Arch Tempered Lavasioth will be a thing too.

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
1 week ago#1
https://twitter.com/MH_official_JP/status/1083539622305529856

Just in case you didn't see all the news yet, here comes "How to make a horrible monster even worse? Lets beef it up tenfold!" Though I don't think it is a true Arch Tempered monster, a HR 50 Lavasioth is a fearsome thing to believe.
"Though it's interesting to see monsters killing each other, go ahead and kill them yourself." - Goddess Ilias

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
1 week ago#2
Lord. Lavasioth annoys me.

User Info: Symphoenixa

Symphoenixa
1 week ago#3
As I mentioned in the other thread with Great Jagras: yep, now they give us all other monsters as AT versions.
Hehe, can't wait for AT Kulu-Yaku - I loved the Final Fantasy-Event version of it. XD

But to be honest ... it will get burned with a Long type GL. I'm not afraid of it. ^^
Rising like a Phoenix, raging like a Cucco!
(Not a native english speaker, so feel free to correct me in a construcive way. I'm very much thankful for that! ^^)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DS_Aneila

DS_Aneila
1 week ago#4
Already on PC baby. Welp that's nice of Ryozo Senpai to drip feed arch roster.
I like to makeup MMO acronyms and misuse them out of context. Nobody knows MMOs like I do - EX_Bloathog - every GFaqs thread

User Info: GreatLedo_225

GreatLedo_225
1 week ago#5
Yeah seems like the other monsters might be getting the "proper" tempered treatment. I really hope they drop tickets to unlock their respective gear for layered armor, or at least more layered options.

I can't see the greatest Jagras giving us gear worthy of that HR requirement lol (but who knows).
Psn : DeusVult_225
FC : 3110-8298-3028 IGN : Deus-Vult225

User Info: The Deadpool

The Deadpool
1 week ago#6
Are we sure it’s Arch Tempered? I don’t speak Japanese but translator didn’t have anything that sounded like Arch or Tempered...
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.

User Info: GreatLedo_225

GreatLedo_225
1 week ago#7
The Deadpool posted...
Are we sure it’s Arch Tempered? I don’t speak Japanese but translator didn’t have anything that sounded like Arch or Tempered...

If I had to take a guess, they are not going to use the Arch tempered terminology because it's reserved for elder dragons. I don't know about you but when the event lavasioth/great jagras shares the same requirement, HR 50 (you can see that in the Japanese tweet), with most of the Arch tempered monsters...It seems rather odd. Hence why this conclusion isn't so farfetched.
Psn : DeusVult_225
FC : 3110-8298-3028 IGN : Deus-Vult225

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
1 week ago#8
GoIrish80 posted...
Lord. Lavasioth annoys me.
Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

User Info: SinExDeath

SinExDeath
1 week ago#9
["I guess I'm a Gunlance main now intensifies"]
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
1 week ago#10
Lol what happened to AT Nergi?

Guess they couldn't figure out how to make him more difficult so they skipped him.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. Great, so Arch Tempered Lavasioth will be a thing too.