• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So how tough do you guys think the Greatest Jagras will be?

User Info: RGM-79_GM_Pilot

RGM-79_GM_Pilot
2 months ago#51
ATAT Great Jagras
This hand of mines glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me defeat you Zeons! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my GMs! GM FINGEEEERRRR!!

User Info: silverbullet474

silverbullet474
2 months ago#52
LonelyGaruga posted...
silverbullet474 posted...
Typo that was supposed too say gleaming maybe? It's either that, or maybe a new drop with great RNG for rare decos to cut the unlucky players a break.

Glowing Feystones are indeed the tier 2 Feystone. It isn't a typo.

Antari18 posted...
Glowing is Rare-5, it's trash. Only tier of Feystones which matters for deco farming is Warped.

I hope clearing the quest gives you Jaggras layered. Otherwise it'll be just meme quest.

It's not gleaming? Lol whoops, guess I just haven't paid attention in a while, I got all the decos I really needed a while ago. My money's on meme quest then.
PSN: KPlaysHere
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/silverbullet4747

User Info: Gangryong

Gangryong
2 months ago#53
Chaos1031 posted...
Great Jagras waddles in.
Roars causing it's 'dreadlocks' to spike up.

Handler: "Look out, it's a Super Jagras."

Starts shooting Xeno'Jiiva beams everywhere.

https://twitter.com/MHhexhexhex/status/1077768116514414594
Heed my call, Valimar, The Ashen Knight!

User Info: Button_Masher_Z

Button_Masher_Z
2 months ago#54
Antari18 posted...
Placid01 posted...
Antari18 posted...
Is there a hope for layered armor from it???

The description says "Try to make it drop a Glowing Feystone!" I'm not sure what a Glowing Feystone is, but all the feystones we have give decorations, not armor.

Typo that was supposed too say gleaming maybe? It's either that, or maybe a new drop with great RNG for rare decos to cut the unlucky players a break.

Glowing is Rare-5, it's trash. Only tier of Feystones which matters for deco farming is Warped.

I hope clearing the quest gives you Jaggras layered. Otherwise it'll be just meme quest.

If it drops a lot, it’ll be melder fuel
Support for optimism: Nearly everyone I meet is some poor sod who doesn't realize what they've got, and I'm the worst offender.
We all learn when we lose it.

User Info: MegalaserLAWS

MegalaserLAWS
2 months ago#55
Placid01 posted...
Antari18 posted...
Is there a hope for layered armor from it???

The description says "Try to make it drop a Glowing Feystone!" I'm not sure what a Glowing Feystone is, but all the feystones we have give decorations, not armor.

Right in the live stream itself they said the appreciation festival is tied to decorations. So maybe that's how.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
2 months ago#56
The reason I suggested Glowing Feystones as perhaps a typo is because Glowing Feystones are pretty s***ty. As far as I know every Arch-tempered quest and Tempered Deviljho, as well as HR50+ investigations, all drop Worn Feystones and above.

Of all the things they could put there, their advertisement for this quest was that it gives Glowing Feystones? They couldn't list whichever unique quest item it gives? It really seems like a typo.
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
2 months ago#57
It says that in the JP text too, so I don't think it's a typo.

User Info: Sirk

Sirk
2 months ago#58
LonelyGaruga posted...
It says that in the JP text too, so I don't think it's a typo.

My bad, did not know that.

It may just not be that difficult of a quest. Even giant sized, with huge hitboxes, and perhaps hitting as hard as AT Xeno, it's still a simple monster with slow moves and very generous hit zones. So maybe they thing players deserve no more than Glowing Feystones?
It takes both rain and shine to make a rainbow.

User Info: roxlimn

roxlimn
2 months ago#59
Sirk posted...
The reason I suggested Glowing Feystones as perhaps a typo is because Glowing Feystones are pretty s***ty. As far as I know every Arch-tempered quest and Tempered Deviljho, as well as HR50+ investigations, all drop Worn Feystones and above.

Of all the things they could put there, their advertisement for this quest was that it gives Glowing Feystones? They couldn't list whichever unique quest item it gives? It really seems like a typo.

It's probably a joke event for fully equipped players and something of a small step up for people new to HR50. They haven't played it up a lot - no trailers or anything - so it's a small meme thing more than anything else. You do it for a laugh when you're tired of farming Kulve.

User Info: LonelyGaruga

LonelyGaruga
2 months ago#60
Well, it says the same thing about the Tempered Lavasioth event too, so who knows what they're trying to pull here.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter: World
  3. So how tough do you guys think the Greatest Jagras will be?
  • Topic Archived